Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

It was too dark for a proper shutter speed and doubling the ISO to 200 didn't work either.

Next time try an ISO 'bracket' of 1,600, 3,200, 6,400. You can always delete what doesn't work.
Laid Back Lounge / Re: Should we talk about the weather?
« Last post by Sandra Craft on Today at 09:59:15 AM »
It's not raining, and it's not particularly cold, but the wind has been blowing like crazy for hours.  I won't be surprised to see palm trees knocked over tomorrow.
That's magnificent!  I wasn't able to see the moon at all where I am.
No need for special privileges. I am new to this forum, after all. :)

However, does anyone know what the character count limit is for a single post here? Only over at RatSkep, it's 75,000 characters. Though even that largesse didn't stop me having to post multiple part expositions ... :)

There is no maximum limit.
No need for special privileges. I am new to this forum, after all. :)

However, does anyone know what the character count limit is for a single post here? Only over at RatSkep, it's 75,000 characters. Though even that largesse didn't stop me having to post multiple part expositions ... :)

It was too dark for a proper shutter speed and doubling the ISO to 200 didn't work either.
Caliasseia should not be a “Padawan Learner”.  He was one of the heavyweights on the Dawkins site. Beware the blue butterfly.
LOL. It's an automatic term based on post count :D
Introductions / Re: Thought I'd rest my wings here a little while ...
« Last post by hermes2015 on Today at 03:15:58 AM »
Welcome to our little den.
Laid Back Lounge / Re: Should we talk about the weather?
« Last post by jumbojak on Today at 02:57:23 AM »
It's cold. Damn cold. And windy.
Laid Back Lounge / Re: What's on your mind today?
« Last post by Sandra Craft on Today at 01:48:16 AM »
Either raisins or Craisons are required ingredients with oatmeal cereals.  A bit of dark brown sugar too.

Yep, at the very least some kind of dried fruit.  And maybe nuts, if you feel like it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10