News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

blocking a specific avatar...

Started by Amicale, February 29, 2012, 03:32:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Magic Pudding

People sometimes say religion never did any harm.
If they say this honestly they are no doubt using that greatest of godly gifts, self deception.
There have been people here that have been rejected by their parents because the don't believe. 

Truthseeker

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on March 01, 2012, 12:43:56 AM
If they say this honestly they are no doubt using that greatest of godly gifts, self deception.
There have been people here that have been rejected by their parents because the don't believe. 

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on March 01, 2012, 12:43:56 AM

Here, here!

"Religion poisons everything" 

His greatness, Christopher Hitchens
Suffering is the breaking of the shell that encloses one's understanding.  Khalil Gibran

Asmodean

Quote from: Truthseeker on February 29, 2012, 05:53:27 PM
...More precious than oxygen as far as I am concerned.
Photogenic enough for a nice avatar too. Not as photogenic as Asmo the Grumpy Lump, mind you, but still...  ;D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Amicale

Truthseeker, your tagline 'beware of the bright and shiny things' somehow reminds me of a magpie.  :D

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Truthseeker

Quote from: Amicale on March 01, 2012, 06:02:16 PM
Truthseeker, your tagline 'beware of the bright and shiny things' somehow reminds me of a magpie.  :D

lol.  Funny!
Suffering is the breaking of the shell that encloses one's understanding.  Khalil Gibran

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Amicale

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Ali

Quote from: Budhorse4 on March 27, 2012, 05:29:46 PM
Quote from: Amicale on March 27, 2012, 07:16:46 AM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on March 27, 2012, 06:45:50 AM
^ English?

Spam. In a can.  :P

I thought so, I just wanted to poke fun at them.

I found it to be quite apt, actually.

It *is* nonsensical and puzzling (and a little abhorrent and offensive to my delicate sensibilities) that the Bible compells presumably otherwise sane and rational people to go around spamming people with their beliefs.   >:(

;D (I speak Spam like one born to it, don't I?) ;D

Buddy

Quote from: Ali on March 27, 2012, 05:35:59 PM

I found it to be quite apt, actually.

It *is* nonsensical and puzzling (and a little abhorrent and offensive to my delicate sensibilities) that the Bible compells presumably otherwise sane and rational people to go around spamming people with their beliefs.   >:(

;D (I speak Spam like one born to it, don't I?) ;D

Nah, I was able to get the gist of it.