News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Random Thoughts

Started by jumbojak, March 04, 2019, 03:16:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joeactor

Quote from: hermes2015 on August 06, 2019, 09:46:36 AM
Quote from: joeactor on August 05, 2019, 04:54:36 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on August 03, 2019, 04:34:28 PM
Quote from: jumbojak on August 03, 2019, 02:39:38 PM
Can you get O'Keefe's hand cream? It's like magic.

:notsure: I don't recall ever seeing hand cream of that brand before...

I've been using a lotion with oatmeal in it. Works really well, but not greasy.

And you can lick it off your hands for breakfast.

Hee hee! Not really, but it does smell pretty good ;-)

As for chafing, it's very creamy. The brand is "Eucerin Eczema Relief" (I think it's sold world-wide)

Biggus Dickus

I was really saddened to hear about Dave's passing...I remember fondly getting to know him here on the forum, and both liked and respected him quite a bit.

I'm sure he is missed sorely.

He was one of the few people I've met online over the years that I actually would have enjoyed meeting in the real world...and I would wager many others have felt the same about him.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on August 14, 2019, 06:14:11 PM
I was really saddened to hear about Dave's passing...I remember fondly getting to know him here on the forum, and both liked and respected him quite a bit.

I'm sure he is missed sorely.

He was one of the few people I've met online over the years that I actually would have enjoyed meeting in the real world...and I would wager many others have felt the same about him.
I miss him.
QuoteHe was one of the few people I've met online over the years that I actually would have enjoyed meeting in the real world.
:this:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Dark Lightning

Dave was of the most genuine people I've ever met in cyberspace. Not a nasty bone in his body, always a gentleman, and knew things from all sorts of disciplines. I enjoyed his company for the brief time we conversed.

hermes2015

I would have liked to have Dave as a neighbour.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Bad Penny II

I'd of liked to have Dave as a neighbour.
I don't think he'd of liked me as one.
No, but context is everything
Except when it isn't
Granted
If we was at a civilised distance, 50m say we could of got on.

Ye, otherwise he'd be complaining about us on the Grumpy thread
Ye like the wrong types across the road
Dear old Dave
Dear old Dave
Take my advice, don't listen to me.