Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

For Hermes

Started by xSilverPhinx, December 11, 2018, 01:04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

hermes2015

:rofl: That's the kind of thing Lulu would do.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

:rofl:

Here's another one:

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

hermes2015

These birds manage to rule the whole household. My little one isn't very vocal, but occasionally says something amazing. She has a big glass bowl outside where she washes herself, but one day she came inside and said "No water." When we checked, the bath was empty. She was never taught to put those words, that actually meant something, together. Another time when someone said that he felt like having a beer, she looked at him and said "Juice."
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

xSilverPhinx

hermes2015

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on August 08, 2019, 12:44:36 AM
Polly doesn't want a cracker, Polly wants a whole freakin' ice-cream truck!

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2212660-worlds-largest-parrot-was-a-metre-tall-and-lived-19-million-years-ago/

My little midget is enough of a handful, thank you very much.
― Charles Eames

xSilverPhinx

Dark Lightning

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on October 29, 2019, 10:57:49 PM

I have a picture similar to this that has a side molecule of Silver and Hydrogen off the Oxygen. That molecule is called "Hi-O-Silver on a Ferrous Wheel". It's funnier if you're about my age and watched a TV show called "The Lone Ranger", where his horse (Silver) would rear up and he would say "Hi oh, Silver, awaaaay!" when he was after the black hats (bad guys).

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Dark Lightning on October 30, 2019, 02:10:18 AM
I have a picture similar to this that has a side molecule of Silver and Hydrogen off the Oxygen. That molecule is called "Hi-O-Silver on a Ferrous Wheel". It's funnier if you're about my age and watched a TV show called "The Lone Ranger", where his horse (Silver) would rear up and he would say "Hi oh, Silver, awaaaay!" when he was after the black hats (bad guys).

:notsure: Does it have anything to do with the lousy movie of the same name starring Johnny Depp as a Native American?

hermes2015

― Charles Eames

Dark Lightning

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on October 30, 2019, 02:17:47 AM
Quote from: Dark Lightning on October 30, 2019, 02:10:18 AM

:notsure: Does it have anything to do with the lousy movie of the same name starring Johnny Depp as a Native American?

No, that joke has gray whiskers- probably older than that actor. I think I learned it in '84. I've not seen that remake. Fun fact- my wife is BFF with one of Jay Silverheels' (the original Tonto) daughters. They've known each other since grade school.