in some light, can't you sympathize with school shooters?

Started by MusicLovingAtheist, December 22, 2014, 02:04:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on December 29, 2014, 01:19:39 AM
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on December 27, 2014, 07:05:45 PM
Well, they let me on.  I posted a few things and am now waiting to be macerated.  If I disappear, assume that I was sacrificed.

Are you using the same name?  I may lurk.

I'm NEN there. 

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: Scissorlegs on December 29, 2014, 02:15:24 AM
Well, they let me on.  I posted a few things and am now waiting to be macerated.  If I disappear, assume that I was sacrificed.

Bravo! I see you've met Sin Jones - a prolific poster there. I notice she tested you straight out of the box. :D

Yes, and according to the FemaleSatan I did not pass the test.  It seems that the whole attitude there can be summed up in the following sentence: "Fuck you, you idiot!"

xSilverPhinx

Lurking...

I may be too used to HAF...what a literally dark forum the 600 club is! *squints*
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 29, 2014, 02:43:07 PM
Lurking...

I may be too used to HAF...what a literally dark forum the 600 club is! *squints*

Yes, the black and red are rough on the eyes.

Pasta Chick

I had figured out who you were  :P. I believe we also know Pain.

Can't find the thread where shit goes down, though.  Search features (understandably) suck for non-members.

xSilverPhinx

I can't find it either, when I try to look at your posts it says I have to register. Could you link it here, Bruce? ;D

ETA: the search function doesn't turn up much either, only 6 of your posts. I guess one would have to register for that as well.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Ecurb Noselrub

Right now I'm shut out because you can only post 6 per day.  They do not allow one liners, "agree" posts, or post bombing.  I'm starting to feel a little better - I've had some genial exchanges by PM.  If you go to Satanism 101 or the major thread on Satanism, you can see some nasty stuff.  But overall its just a matter of getting used to the culture, I think.  We'll see how long I last.  I've got to find a topic I can really jump in on and go to town without attacking their beliefs. 

Siz

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on December 29, 2014, 02:06:37 PM
Quote from: Scissorlegs on December 29, 2014, 02:15:24 AM

Bravo! I see you've met Sin Jones - a prolific poster there. I notice she tested you straight out of the box. :D

Yes, and according to the FemaleSatan I did not pass the test.  It seems that the whole attitude there can be summed up in the following sentence: "Fuck you, you idiot!"

Well, fuck you, you idiot, FemaleSatan!

Yeah, plenty of chest-thumping in there. You gotta search for the philosophical gems amongst the poo, but it's there.

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Sandra Craft

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Siz

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Siz

Quote from: Pasta Chick on December 29, 2014, 05:07:57 PM
I had figured out who you were  :P. I believe we also know Pain.

Can't find the thread where shit goes down, though.  Search features (understandably) suck for non-members.

Yeah, I read some of Pain's posts without thinking specifically about MLA and then it clicked into place. Seems he's diluted himself a little which can only be good for him. I hope he finds the community he seeks, but fear he's just one of the many youngsters like him who I see come and go at 600. Not sure why I feel sympathy for him. I guess sociopathy likes company, hence Satanist community...!

If y'all really wanna see dark, read into O9A /ONA (Order of the Nine Angles) which is a Masonic-esque Satanic-esque cult that's been going for centuries, allegedly. If it exists as it purports to be and is not all posturing and bravado (like so many believe it to be) it's a rather scary underground amoralist, elitist outfit bent on running the world from below. They consider most humans (i.e not ONA) as Mundanes worthy of extermination for the greater good. It's everything any decent conspiracist would get a hardon for (I got a little chubby on myself!). Very illusive it remains given that the first rule of FightClub is that you do not talk about FightClub! And those that do probably aren't genuine. Anyway, it's an interesting story if nothing else.

Ecurb Noselrub

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on December 30, 2014, 02:51:05 AM
Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on December 29, 2014, 09:16:58 PM
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on December 29, 2014, 02:04:06 PM
I'm NEN there. 

Is there a story behind that name?

Noraa Ecurb Noselrub.  NEN.  Aaron Bruce Burleson.  My full name.

Ah, clever.  Just realized that method would make me ANT.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Eric V Arachnid

We had a female Satanist here a couple of years ago.
It seemed to me she got treated rather shabbily.
Off hand I can't think of anyone else I'd say that about.
Misanthropic Curmudgeon

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.