News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

are there any musicians here?

Started by applesauce, April 01, 2012, 06:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

not your typical...

Quote from: Radiant on April 26, 2012, 03:54:29 AM
I just got a tenor saxophone, so I shall be playing that now, too.

Here it is. It's so pretty!  ;D
Oooohh... It's hypnotizing. O_O
"Accepting the truth and keeping faith is a strong thing to do. Mixing the two however, is the dumbest thing you've ever attempted." - Radical Ostriches Bringing Eternal Requiem Tonight
Advocate for the abnormal.

Tank

That looks beautiful.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

applesauce

I should probably post an update. I decided to give the guy I like a lyrics video I made with windows movie maker instead. It was easier than finding musicians ;D Hooray for half-assing things! But in general, I still wanted to complete some songs just for myself, so I have three potential contacts I've found that live somewhat close to me than I can try. Thanks for trying to help everybody!

Guardian85

Shiny!

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-