News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Update and maintenance session pending

Started by Asmodean Prime, August 28, 2017, 06:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean Prime

The forum will be down for a time due to scheduled maintenance and software update.

Downtime is expected between 19:00 and 20:00 UTC.

Make a copy of your posts before submitting if you are posting around that time.

OldGit

I have copied them in blood upon the finest vellum.  Will that help?

Dave

Quote from: OldGit on August 28, 2017, 06:45:49 PM
I have copied them in blood upon the finest vellum.  Will that help?

Was it virgin's blood and vellum from sacred calves from the groves of Olympus? Only the best for HAF!
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Asmodean Prime

We are back. I will need to do a little more at a later time, but this is irrelevant to the current software upgrade.

Arturo

Can I direct everyone to use the Discord I have while the site is down?

I have something grumpy to talk about.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Asmodean Prime

Sorry, we back already.  ;D

(We will face a speck of downtime again in some near-ish future. I do will try to warn in advance, but need to figure out the time and book myself-self for that purpose)

Recusant

:frolic: Thank you for your ongoing work to keep HAF tech healthy, Asmodean! I know you're a busy fellow, and your willingness to take some time to help out here is much appreciated.  :thumbsup:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

OldGit

jumbojak

WI'll the next update give the forum kung-fu grip? That's a feature I find lacking around here.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz