News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Crop Circles!!!

Started by saturnine, December 13, 2007, 04:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jassi4010709

Quote from: "Evolved"Oh, how quickly we forget Occam's razor.  I vote for #5.

There is a distinct chance that life exists elsewhere in the universe;  I doubt, however, that they zip across light years just to confuse us by squishing some plants around.

harmonic waves/vibrations/ interference would quite easily show a movement of an ionispheric shifter or propulsion system.

Evolved

Quote from: "jassi4010709"harmonic waves/vibrations/ interference would quite easily show a movement of an ionispheric shifter or propulsion system.

Say what?  Are you talking about alien propulsion systems?  Could you elaborate on this one?
"Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense."
Chapman Cohen

Will

I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

Evolved

Will, I betcha his propulsion system is cool, and this is what it leaves behind:

[attachment=0:2b1s76bh]crop_circle_starbux_0208.jpg[/attachment:2b1s76bh]
They truly are everywhere...
"Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense."
Chapman Cohen