News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Google: Project Glass

Started by joeactor, April 04, 2012, 08:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joeactor

ThinkAnarchy

That is really cool, but I don't know if I would ever want one. Just having a cell phone on me pisses me off sometimes. I also would be slightly afraid of fucking up my eyes due to the sudden change in focus, from looking at the street to looking at a box that just popped up on my screen.

I will anxiously await further news on this technology though, because it's really awesome. Despite the many reasons I hate google, they do research some pretty impressive things. First the self-driving google car and now this.
"He that displays too often his wife and his wallet is in danger of having both of them borrowed." -Ben Franklin

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -credited to Franklin, but not sure.

Crow

As its google adverts in some form or another would also be involved and I certainly wouldn't want advertisements being streamed into my eyes for every action that I did.
Retired member.

Guardian85

If there is an option for blocking ads, I would get one the first day.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-