Community > Meetups and Conventions

(Downtown) Toronto Ontario - any HAF members there?

(1/4) > >>

Amicale:
I'll be in Toronto, Ontario for basically the week of January 23rd. Now, I realize I'm new, and nobody here knows me yet. I also realize that most of you folks seem to live in the US or the UK, with maybe a few exceptions. :) That being said, I'm pretty down to earth, I plan on sticking around this forum for as long as you'll have me here, and I like to meet new folks and maybe grab a coffee and chat about stuff as much as the next person does.

So hey, if anyone's up to meeting in a public place (touristy location, a coffee shop, etc) and getting to know someone you'll probably be interacting with at HAF, I thought I'd put out the offer. :)

Tank:
Bugger the Atlantic! That's what I say  >:(

The Magic Pudding:
I would but last time I made such an arrangement I ended up being shoved in a sack, waking to find myself being gnawed upon by epicurean Satanists.  I wouldn't have minded if only they had asked.  Why do people think they have to trick puddings and toss them in a sack?

I'm sure Amicale wouldn't toss anyone in sack though.
Well actually I'm not, I'll be keeping my eye on her.
That cat looks evil.

Tank:

--- Quote from: The Magic Pudding on January 20, 2012, 01:06:50 PM ---I would but last time I made such an arrangement I ended up being shoved in a sack, waking to find myself being gnawed upon by epicurean Satanists.  I wouldn't have minded if only they had asked.  Why do people think they have to trick puddings and toss them in a sack?

--- End quote ---
I thought that we had agreed you wouldn't be mentioning that 'incident'  >:(

Amicale:
Yeah, Magic Pudding better stay away from me.

I eat pudding. Butterscotch and tapioca in particular are delicious.

When it comes to that, Yorkshire pudding's great too....

.... even if I don't always know quite where to put it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version