News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Hey!

Started by weirdframer, November 03, 2007, 06:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weirdframer

Nice to be here. I never say much but i"ll pop in ever now and then.  52 now been an atheist since the age of 12 Nice to meet ya
The trouble with born-again Christians is that they are an even bigger pain the second time around.”

Whitney

hi...welcome to the forum.

rlrose328

Welcome to the forum!  Glad to have you onboard!
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!

Raggy

Hello, and have a free warning: don't take your atheism beyond the mere belief that there is no God. Doing so will see you get into pointless circular debates with idiotic, unconvertible fundies and have you reading atheistic material, that, deep down, is actually already known to you and is really quite obvious - and completely useless. Abandon this forum and stay away from books like the God Delusion - otherwise you'll end up spending hour after hour doing the aforementioned in internet forums and you'll never really make a difference, despite deluding yourself to believe that Christians surely must have some amount of reason tucked away in their brains. Trust me, they don't.

Have a nice daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

McQ

Quote from: "weirdframer"Nice to be here. I never say much but i"ll pop in ever now and then.  52 now been an atheist since the age of 12 Nice to meet ya

Welcome, and thank you for being older than me.   :D

Not by too much, mind you, but thanks anyway!
Happy to have you here.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

SabineMaia

Welcome, welcome!

SteveS

Hi weirdframer - good to hear from you - welcome to the board!

Davpronk

Welcome to the forum!

Jesster85

Welcome, hope you enjoy yourself.
"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further."-Richard Dawkins