News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

No "Intelligence" Allowed

Started by dgmort19, April 18, 2011, 11:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dgmort19

Anyone else seen Ben Stein's documentary on ID vs. Evolution? I tried to stay open-minded while watching, but this film is so tremendously biased that I lost all hope about halfway through. I mean, it was shameless propaganda. I was honestly upset that other human beings could stoop so low as to vomit this kind of trash, peddling it to religious masses as truth. My respect for Stein evaporated when he used his status as a Jewish man to provoke some kind of holocaust sympathy as support for his clumsy ties between Darwinism and Nazi Fascism. I was done at that point.

Davin

Maybe I'm just a conspiracy nut, but I think they put out this crap not only to promote religion, but to make money off of the largest demographic on the US... and they serve both to keep the demographic large by lying to people as well as making a shit ton of money off from them.

But I've not seen this one, I'll check it out. It takes a lot of will power to make it through a bad film.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

dgmort19

Davin

I already watched this. For some reason I was thinking he made another one, but I did watch it again, it's on NetFlix instant play. It was immensely stupid. Throughout the entire thing you can see all sorts of manipulative techniques being employed.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.