News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

"Pole Dancing for Jesus"

Started by februarystars, March 25, 2011, 07:02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

februarystars

Just happened across this, and thought it was too funny not to share.

Quote from: "Jesus Pole Dancing Instructor""On Sundays, we do pole fitness for Jesus. We do the upbeat contemporary Christian music because people have to bring their church program to get into the class."

Link to story and video
Mulder: He put the whammy on him.
Scully: Please explain to me the scientific nature of "the whammy."

TheWilliam

I wouldn't mind seeing some church girls pole dancing.

Plenty of them wear thongs already because panty lines are frowned upon and they have cleavage out.......for whatever awesome reason.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: "februarystars"Just happened across this, and thought it was too funny not to share.

Quote from: "Jesus Pole Dancing Instructor""On Sundays, we do pole fitness for Jesus. We do the upbeat contemporary Christian music because people have to bring their church program to get into the class."

Link to story and video

I suppose there would be a risk of splinters if they used a cross, but it would make more moves possible.

Sireal

I like pole dancing christian girls, even known a few, not a bad idea to keep them well trained :)

YaarghMatey487

Heh yeah I read that article the other day. I'm really not too surprised. I mean...what if Jesus turns out to be Muhammad or Joseph Smith? If you're going to have droves of virgins they could at least know how to work a pole.
"Don't you love the Oxford Dictionary? When I first read it, I thought it was a really really long poem about everything."- David Bowie

not your typical...

I'm a Christian and think pole dancing is a good, fun way to stay fit and keep the men coming in droves. Very useful thing.
"Accepting the truth and keeping faith is a strong thing to do. Mixing the two however, is the dumbest thing you've ever attempted." - Radical Ostriches Bringing Eternal Requiem Tonight
Advocate for the abnormal.