News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Howdy Y'all

Started by Feanor Thunder, March 05, 2011, 05:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feanor Thunder

Greetings!
Name's Feanor Thunder, FT for short. I'm a 17 year old redneck in the middle of nowhere Nebraska! 18 in a few weeks! I like music, outdoors, hunting, fishing, guns and good discussion! I hope to learn a lot and make a few friends! (And maybe an enemy or two along the way! ;) Just kidding!)

See y'all round the board!

--FT

Tank

HI FT

Welcome to Happy Atheists.

Regards
Chris
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

:hmm: Have you recently had a change of heart? Were you not a Christian when you joined up?
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Jumala

Quote from: "Feanor Thunder"Greetings!
Name's Feanor Thunder, FT for short. I'm a 17 year old redneck in the middle of nowhere Nebraska! 18 in a few weeks! I like music, outdoors, hunting, fishing, guns and good discussion! I hope to learn a lot and make a few friends! (And maybe an enemy or two along the way! ;) Just kidding!)

--FT
I can't find my way around town without my GPS phone ^_^. Welcome to Atheist Land.

terranus

Quote from: "Feanor Thunder"Greetings!

--FT

I like guns and hunting too...but I think we're waaaaay in the minority here. At any rate:

Bonvenon al la Forumo!
[spoiler:itgy1192]Welcome to the Forum![/spoiler:itgy1192]
Trovas Veron!
--terranus | http://terranus.org--

Feanor Thunder

Quote from: "Tank":hmm: Have you recently had a change of heart? Were you not a Christian when you joined up?

Not really your common Christian, decided that non-religious fit my views better.

Thanks y'all for the welcome!

--FT

Tank

Quote from: "Feanor Thunder"
Quote from: "Tank":hmm: Have you recently had a change of heart? Were you not a Christian when you joined up?

Not really your common Christian, decided that non-religious fit my views better.

Thanks y'all for the welcome!

--FT
Fair enough! All are welcome here  :D

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey