News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

OMFG!!! I want one!!

Started by Tank, March 04, 2011, 03:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Velma

Wow!  Impressive!  But where would you store it?   :hmm:
Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of the astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy.~Carl Sagan

Tank

Quote from: "Velma"Wow!  Impressive!  But where would you store it?   :hmm:
If I had it I'd find somewhere!!!
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

joeactor

... looks like they misspelled "cannon" ;-)

ForTheLoveOfAll

Holy shit pickles. How much is this thing?
A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism.
-Carl Sagan

I loved when Bush came out and said, "We are losing the war against drugs." You know what that implies? There's a war being fought, and the people on drugs are winning it.
- Bill Hicks

MariaEvri

If I can get my hands on this I won;t be needing my telescope anymore
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Cecilie

I half expected pictures of kittens.
The world's what you create.

DJAkuma

Quote from: "Cecilie"I half expected pictures of kittens.

you could probably take a detailed picture of a kittens retina from a couple miles...

Cecilie

This thread needed kittens. In mugs.

The world's what you create.

KDbeads

Quote from: "ForTheLoveOfAll"Holy shit pickles.
wtf
I am so totally adding that to my selected sayings, consider it permanently borrowed!

I want me one of these, think it would fit a rebel xs for still shots????
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. - Douglas Adams

McQ

That f/14 fixed focal length makes this lens very much a daytime only lens. And a bright day at that. And yes, it can mount to a Rebel, so go for it! At $45,000, it's a steal!
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

terranus

Bunch of peeping toms in this thread methinks. Come on guys, using binoculars & trying to make out what's nipple and what's not is at least half the fun of it!
Trovas Veron!
--terranus | http://terranus.org--

Tank

Or equally you simple invite the young lady and politely ask them they would like to disrobe and take some photos, you'd be amazed how often they say yes, if you ask nicely enough  :D

EDIT: And one has to be a half decent photographer as well.