News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

I guess I'm new here?

Started by rawrdog822, February 15, 2011, 09:48:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rawrdog822

Hey everyone.  I'm a 19 year old atheist that currently resides in Franklin, MA.  I've been an atheist since I was 11 years old.  I kept trying to make excuses for there being a God but when there were holes in every excuse I made I realized there was a better possibility that there is no God.  And 8 years from then I have had the chance to read more and understand more not just about my beliefs but others as well.  Needless to say my studies have strengthened my atheism.  I honestly never really checked for other atheists.  I knew there were groups for atheists and such, but I never had a reason to look, as so far I've been fine holding my own.  But I've decided it might be nice to have conversations with other atheists and learn more from them and their experiences.  Anyways, glad to be here!  :D

Tank

Hi rawrdog822

Glad you found your way here. It's an interesting place.

Welcome to Happy Atheists.

Regards
Chris
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Cecilie

The world's what you create.

terranus

Bonvenon al la Forumo!
[spoiler:1slc1jkf]Welcome to the Forum![/spoiler:1slc1jkf]
Trovas Veron!
--terranus | http://terranus.org--

The Magic Pudding

I think you are new here, anyway I don't recall any rawrdogs numbered higher than 750.
Welcome

Tank

Quote from: "The Magic Pudding"I think you are new here, anyway I don't recall any rawrdogs numbered higher than 750.
Welcome
No, I'm sure you're wrong, I'm sure 782 dropped by a few months ago  :hmm:
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Alexander

Hi. I'm new too and am around your age  :)

Welcome aboard!