News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

What are you Eating right now?

Started by terranus, February 01, 2011, 06:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddy

I just made pumpkin coconut curry with chicken and rice. My first time making any kind of curry and it was really good.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Buddy on September 28, 2017, 10:46:49 PM
I just made pumpkin coconut curry with chicken and rice. My first time making any kind of curry and it was really good.

I think we need a second opinion on that Bud...or at least a picture of the coconut curry, with chicken and rice...I mean you don't really expect us to just take your word on this "it was really good" amirate? 8)

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Buddy

Ive packed everything up but here is a portion that I made for my boyfriend to take to work tonight.

It was a nice change of pace because I usually make more garlicky dishes with Italian influence. Lately I've been trying to branch out into other flavors.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Buddy on September 28, 2017, 11:00:44 PM

Ive packed everything up but here is a portion that I made for my boyfriend to take to work tonight.

It was a nice change of pace because I usually make more garlicky dishes with Italian influence. Lately I've been trying to branch out into other flavors.

Looks good Bud, and lucky boyfriend I might add...it's good to see you back! 8)

Buddy

Thanks Bruno. Life's been a mix of crazy and sucky lately but thankfully my boyfriend and cooking are keeping me sane.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Buddy on September 28, 2017, 11:08:37 PM
Thanks Bruno. Life's been a mix of crazy and sucky lately but thankfully my boyfriend and cooking are keeping me sane.

Um, that's "Father Bruno" my child,...now please say 10 Hail Mary's as penance (Or do two shots of chilled vodka, your call)

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

No one

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: No one on September 29, 2017, 12:10:18 AM
Babies

Maybe I should go to church one of these days when, they're doing the Communion/Eucharist thing, and have a taste of Jesus' flesh and blood. I doubt he's as soft and tender as a young baby, though.

Icarus

^ you are evil Silver. I like that about you.

xSilverPhinx

Magdalena

Quote from: Buddy on September 28, 2017, 10:46:49 PM
Buddy! You're back!  :hug:
:frolic:

...AND...and...you've been learning to cook!  :tellmemore:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Dave

Tried Quorn mince for the first time, not a bad texture.

Made a sauce with chicken stock, onion, olives and chopped fresh tomatoes, plus sone cayenne. New jar of cayenne, had to remove the foil under the cap . . . But did not put the cap back on properly - it fell off into the pan, along with a load of cayenne! Scooped most out but still a lot in the mix.

Remembered something about sugar reducing heat, but I don't use sugar. Then I remembered the 'lump' of molasses sugar in the top of the cupboard so put a dessert spoon of that in.

Well, it was still hot but had a nice depth of taste. And not at all sweet.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

xSilverPhinx

For the first time in days (maybe a week? I can't remember) I've had a decent homemade meal, not take-out sandwiches or biscuits for lunch.

No one

Homemade bean burrito. (12 hours in the slow cooker)