News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Hi everyone, I'm Pilchardo!

Started by pilchardo, January 25, 2011, 04:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pilchardo

LegendarySandwich

Quote from: "pilchardo"I'm a theist. How are you?
Hi Pilchardo. Welcome to HAF! Hope you enjoy your time here. We don't get too many theists here.

What type of theist are you?

pilchardo

Quote from: "LegendarySandwich"
Quote from: "pilchardo"I'm a theist. How are you?
Hi Pilchardo. Welcome to HAF! Hope you enjoy your time here. We don't get too many theists here.

What type of theist are you?

Not christian if that's what you mean. How often do you get theists here?

Recusant

Quote from: "pilchardo"Not christian if that's what you mean. How often do you get theists here?
Hello and welcome to HAF, pilchardo.  I'll begin by answering your question:  We get theists of various types here on a regular basis.  I would say that a minimum 3 or 4 join in any given month, though they don't all become regular contributors to the forum.  For that matter, most atheists who join don't become regular contributors either.  I've written many a response to an intro thread, only to find that the OP never bothered to post here again.

Now I'd be interested if you would elaborate on your status as a theist.  You say you're not a Christian.  Fine; is there any reason you can't tell us what your actual relationship with your god is?  Do you belong to some other religion?  For your convenience, I've provided a list that I put together for another site.  It's not exhaustive by any means, but is fairly comprehensive none the less.

I think that participating in a discussion forum entails sharing points of view.  I would certainly appreciate it if you would share yours.  Thank you.

Agnostic
Agnostic Theist
Agnostic Atheist
Animist
Apatheist
Ásatrúer
Atheist
Baha'i
Buddhist
Caodaist
Catholic
Christian Protestant
Christian Orthodox
Confucian
Daoist
Deist
Druid
Druze
ECK Chelas
Follower of the Goddess
Hare Krishna
Heathen
Hindu
Humanist
Jain
Jewish
Mormon
Muslim
Native American Spiritualist
Neo-Pagan
Neo-Wiccan
New Age
Objectivist
Pagan
Pantheist
Panentheist
Roma
Santeria
Satanist
Scientologist
Shinto
Sikh
Traditional Wiccan
Unitarian Universalist
Urantian
Vodun
Zoroastrian
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

terranus

You forgot Machiavellian. OOOh, and Voodoo!  :D
Trovas Veron!
--terranus | http://terranus.org--

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey