News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Hello!

Started by Iydak, November 30, 2010, 05:34:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iydak

Hello, I am a free-thinking athiest. I like chess, rock climbing, puzzles, and video games. anything else I should add?

Recusant

Hello and welcome to HAF, Iydak.  I could think of plenty of things you might add, but pretty much all of my suggestions would be lame attempts at humor.  We'll just skip that...

You sound like you might be somebody who would enjoy Go.  If you have any questions about it, or would like to try a friendly teaching game online sometime, PM me.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: "Iydak"Hello, I am a free-thinking athiest. I like chess, rock climbing, puzzles, and video games. anything else I should add?

Credit card details, bank account details, details of securities held, online passwords, valuation of household effects and times you will be away from home.
All in the interest of getting to know you of course.

Welcome

Cecilie

I always sucked at chess...
Anyway, welcome to HAF. :-)
The world's what you create.

Tank

Quote from: "Iydak"Hello, I am a free-thinking athiest. I like chess, rock climbing, puzzles, and video games. anything else I should add?

Hi lydak

So you're ideal day out would be to climb to a virtual chess contest at the top of a mountain?  :D

Welcome aboard, I've been away for a couple of weeks an I'm playing catch up on my greeting duties!

Regards
Chris
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.