News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Does this look purple to you?

Started by Whitney, July 01, 2006, 11:00:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jassman

I didn't know Fortran was still in regular use, other than from a hobbyist perspective...
[size=75]"You ever notice how people who believe in creationism look really unevolved?" -Bill Hicks[/size]

[size=75]I'm drowning in the fear of gods. The more I see the less I want. I was not raised

Aullios

Quote from: "Jassman"I didn't know Fortran was still in regular use, other than from a hobbyist perspective...

It's what the older weather satellites used... they've been up there that long.  Meteorologists need to know it.

Jassman

Ah... Makes sense. I never really thought about that.
[size=75]"You ever notice how people who believe in creationism look really unevolved?" -Bill Hicks[/size]

[size=75]I'm drowning in the fear of gods. The more I see the less I want. I was not raised

Theist

augh! the colors....
they remind me of my grandmother's bathroom! I swear, everything in it is lavender. The towels, the sink, the bathtub, the taps for the sink, the teddy bears, the rug, the counter, the cupboards! The shampoo, the soap, the soap holder, even the friggin floor has shades of lavender!

mrwitch

LOL...

I'm color blind.

Just kidding!  Sometimes, I just can't resist.  

Sometimes?  HEH!

Other than that, the colors look just fine to me.  It probably was the monitor.
I know I have this flat screen, which at different angles reflect some pretty crazy tones.