News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

"America today begins to turn back to God," Glenn Beck

Started by Sophus, August 28, 2010, 06:34:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Mac

Sounds like his early radio antics were actually pretty funny. I imagine that Gerbil bit was fucking hilarious. But Glenn Beck is a douche bag.

I remember he went on a rant about how Ron Paul hated America because of the primary statements where Paul said that maybe we antagonize folks to hate us enough to attack us on our own soil.

He and every retarded neo-con was like "ZOMG!! YOU JUST BLAMED MURKA!!!!". Beck's a moron but he is good for a few cheap laughs.

I honestly don't think that him, Limbaugh, Coulter, and O'Reilly believe the shit they spout off on the air. I think it's just a meal ticket and they're laughing at all the people who take them seriously. I really do. Watch some of the microexpressions on their face after they say the most outlandish shit. As a semi-professional troll I get those little twitches as well when I pull something IRL like that. It's nearly impossible to stop it. But it's great practice for your poker face.
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

PoopShoot

Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"I loled.  And saved it.
And posted it on TAF.
All hail Cancer Jesus!

Thumpalumpacus

Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"
Quote from: "Sophus"
Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"I :up:

Also, to let you know, I made sure to spread this around a little.  Hope you don't mind.
Illegitimi non carborundum.

Sophus

Quote from: "PoopShoot"
Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"I :bananacolor:
‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver

PoopShoot

Quote from: "Sophus"
Quote from: "PoopShoot"
Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"I loled.  And saved it.
And posted it on TAF.
TAF?
Another forum he and I frequent.
All hail Cancer Jesus!

Sophus

Quote from: "Reginus"I read this in an article the other day from CNN:

"The study, which included in-depth interviews with at least 3,300 American teenagers between 13 and 17, found that most American teens who called themselves Christian were indifferent and inarticulate about their faith.
The study included Christians of all stripes -- from Catholics to Protestants of both conservative and liberal denominations. Though three out of four American teenagers claim to be Christian, fewer than half practice their faith, only half deem it important, and most can't talk coherently about their beliefs, the study found."
I have high hopes about this. Can't help but wonder, however, 'how do these compare with the results of the previous generation?' Some people don't really convert to religion, or become enthused about it, until they're in adulthood.
‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver

Sophus

Atheists can make good friends, but they're PARASITES!!!!! I want to know how Glenn responded to this.

[youtube:4b5tngxd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51-EJObUt-o[/youtube:4b5tngxd]