News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

body mods?

Started by demoniac, April 09, 2007, 02:49:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

demoniac

Hey now!

Just wondering how many of you have body mods like piercings or tattoos?

I have two tattoos and numerous piercings.

I have my nips pierced, both earlobes (00 gauge) and my lower lip.

Here are my two tattoos:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/SG1fan1/ltat.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/SG1fan1/otat.jpg

Eclecticsaturn

ya, i got 12 (soon to be 13) tattoos and 6 pierced holes but only 2 still in.

donkeyhoty

I've got Jesus on the cross on my back, it's totally sweet.
"Feminism encourages women to leave their husbands, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism and become lesbians."  - Pat Robertson

SteveS

Tattoos: 0
Piercings: 0

Never really had a desire for either.  (shrugs)

brainshmain

Quote from: "donkeyhoty"I've got Jesus on the cross on my back, it's totally sweet.

Hahahaha.

I actually heard a statistic once that, after neo-nazi symbols, crosses and other Christianity-related tattoos are the most commonly removed.

Squid

I've only got two tattoos - both fictitious occult symbols from H.P. Lovecraft stories.  One is on my upper right arm and some people freak out because it is a five pointed star with a flaming eye in the middle, the other is a bit more abstract.  If I can remember I'll post some pics later.

McQ

I shot a nail gun through the fleshy part of my hand. Does that count?
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

SteveS

Quote from: "Squid"fictitious occult symbols from H.P. Lovecraft stories
Man, I love H.P. Lovecraft stories.  I think my favorite was "Dreams in the Witch House".  But it's hard to tell.  There were so many I liked.

lafilip

Quote from: "McQ"I shot a nail gun through the fleshy part of my hand. Does that count?

That sounds like a painful accident!

brainshmain

My tats:

I'm planning on getting more at some point... when I've got the money.

Squid

It's a bit blurry but here's one:

Scrybe

Crows feet!!!   :lol: I love it.
"Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions." ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes

brainshmain

Quote from: "Scrybe"Crows feet!!!   :lol: I love it.

I've heard it  :roll:

Eclecticsaturn

cool crow wind tat brainshmain. I just got this tat last night on my right ankle. this is a sideways pic

Sophia

I have three. A fish bracelet around my wrist, a seahorse on my breast, and a ragdoll with a paper bag over head head, an eye falling out and pins stuck in her with flies with skull faces buzzing around her on my arm. No piercings though. My husband though.. he's just loaded with ink and some piercings. One tat he has is a cross with a red circle round it and a line through it.
"Fear is strange soil. Mainly it grows obedience like corn, which grows in rows and makes weeding easy. But sometimes it grows the potatoes of defiance, which flourish underground." from Small Gods by Terry Pratchett