News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Hi, I am another Happy Atheist!

Started by bluski, February 28, 2010, 08:52:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluski

Hi there!

I'm Bluski, and I'm a happy Atheist! Umm... I like baking. And taking pictures.

Is there other stuff I should say, or...?

I moved here from another forum not related to religion at all, but yet they still had different religious "clubs". They had a club for Christians, and then a club for Atheists. The club for Atheists was not well-respected, let's just say that. I felt kinda left-out, since there were probably a ratio of 4 or 5 Christians to 1 Atheist.

I'm super-happy I found this forum, since the Atheists that were in that club were not exactly very nice people. They weren't super-rude, but they weren't a bowl full of sunshine, either.

So, yeah, that pretty much sums it up... I'm already sure that this forum will be at least 1,000,000 times better than the club on the other website (not going to name it).  :bananacolor: )

Will

Welcome to HAF. Have you ever tried to take pictures of what you're baking?
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

elliebean

Hi Bluski! Welcome to the forum.  :hide:
[size=150]â€"Ellie [/size]
You can’t lie to yourself. If you do you’ve only fooled a deluded person and where’s the victory in that?â€"Ricky Gervais

Magdalena

Hello, I'm new here also and I can understand the feeling   :bananacolor:

I know now that I will have company in the after life!!!!

Now I know I am not alone.

Welcome!

Magdalena.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

G-Roll

a bowl full of sunshine is the perfect adjective for all who post here.....  :hide:

Lol welcome to the forum.
Quote from: "Moslem"
Allah (that mean God)