News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

ozge kutun

Started by dtfanxxosq, February 06, 2010, 11:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dtfanxxosq

j
listen,when the prophet speaks to you,killing in the name of god.(dream theater-in the name of god)

Traveler

Hello and welcome aboard! Sounds like you're what many of us are. An agnostic atheist. That's one of the terms I use for myself. I don't believe in god, in fact I believe there is no god. But I also know that we can't know for sure. As far as the abrahamic gods (bible, koran, torah) I feel VERY certain they don't exist. But I'm open-minded about other possibilities.

I hope you enjoy it here!  :D
If we ever travel thousands of light years to a planet inhabited by intelligent life, let's just make patterns in their crops and leave.

elliebean

Welcome to the forum!  :)
[size=150]â€"Ellie [/size]
You can’t lie to yourself. If you do you’ve only fooled a deluded person and where’s the victory in that?â€"Ricky Gervais

AlP

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay. :)
"I rebel -- therefore we exist." - Camus

Whitney

elliebean

lol

I was just struggling my way through that language barrier a minute ago. Good luck.
[size=150]â€"Ellie [/size]
You can’t lie to yourself. If you do you’ve only fooled a deluded person and where’s the victory in that?â€"Ricky Gervais

Tanker

Quote from: "Whitney"welcome to HAF :D

Turks speak Turkish, I believe somelightplz speaks Arabic or Farsi as a first language.
"I'd rather die the go to heaven" - William Murderface Murderface  Murderface-

I've been in fox holes, I'm still an atheist -Me-

God is a cake, and we all know what the cake is.

(my spelling, grammer, and punctuation suck, I know, but regardless of how much I read they haven't improved much since grade school. It's actually a bit of a family joke.

Whitney

Quote from: "Tanker"
Quote from: "Whitney"welcome to HAF :D

Turks speak Turkish, I believe somelightplz speaks Arabic or Farsi as a first language.

That would be an issue then...

Unless Somelight is from Turkey...I don't think he ever said.

Tanker

I forgot to say welcome to the forum Ozge.
"I'd rather die the go to heaven" - William Murderface Murderface  Murderface-

I've been in fox holes, I'm still an atheist -Me-

God is a cake, and we all know what the cake is.

(my spelling, grammer, and punctuation suck, I know, but regardless of how much I read they haven't improved much since grade school. It's actually a bit of a family joke.

dtfanxxosq

oh yes,i thought alot to figure out what somelight plz is,then i thought that it could be a member,and i just found him  :D
he just fooling himself,dont get mad because of him.
thank youall:D
listen,when the prophet speaks to you,killing in the name of god.(dream theater-in the name of god)

kelltrill

Welcome to the forum, ozge   :)  I think you're going to like it here. Thanks for reminding us to be tolerant with some light pls. I think we are all starting to get annoyed with him at this stage.
"Faith is generally nothing more than the permission religious people give to one another to believe things strongly without evidence."

joeactor

Nice to meet you Ozge - Welcome!