News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Hello there.

Started by Mr. Bear, September 17, 2009, 07:01:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Bear

I'm an Ex-Christian, community college student from California(Greater Sacramento Region).

This seems like a friendly forum, if you'll have me, I may just settle in.

LoneMateria

Welcome to the forums.  I'm slightly confused did you go to a Christian Community College or were you a Christian who went to a community college?
Quote from: "Richard Lederer"There once was a time when all people believed in God and the church ruled. This time was called the Dark Ages
Quote from: "Demosthenes"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true.
Quote from: "Oscar Wilde"Truth, in matters of religion, is simpl

Mr. Bear

I'm an ex-christian who is currently attending community college.

In retrospect, a coma might have made that post a little less confusing. :/

Chimera

Welcome, Mr. Bear :) I'm also an ex-Christian, community college student. Good to meet you!
"I refuse to believe in a god who is the primary cause of conflict in the world, preaches racism, sexism, homophobia, and ignorance, and then sends me to hell if I’m 'bad.'" â€" Mike Fuhrman

AlP

Welcome Mr Bear. Don't worry. When a coma makes your post less confusing, you've posted something awesome for sure. Please don't fix the spelling. I like it that way.
"I rebel -- therefore we exist." - Camus

Thom Phelps

Welcome, Mr. Bear!
Hopefully we'll hear from you year-round (read: no hibernating!)   :D

Whitney

Hi Mr. Bear.

I hope you don't top our notice list like you have Colbert's  :D

TheOGMamaBear

"The gods offer no rewards for intellect. There was never one yet that showed any interest in it."

Don't we all love Mark Twain?