News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

I saw this on someones car.

Started by Sheeplauncher, July 09, 2009, 05:13:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MariaEvri

yup saw one here too. I even took a picture of it
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Reasonable

goodness, I hope i offend a lot of people with these :)

navvelline

Quote from: "elliebean"
Quote from: "Tank"
Quote from: "parrotpirate"I've seen a guy around my area with the FSM on his car.
Are you sure? He may have just thrown up on the bonnet!
:)
Quote"I am so good, I will not stop. Five! Now six. Now seven on top!" - Dr. Seuss
Quote"Well I looked in my moms closet and saw what I was getting for Christmas, an ultravibe pleasure 2000." - Eric Cartman

ElizabethPeart

Haha those FSM and T-rex one are awesome!
[size=150]A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong gives it a superficial appearance of being right.[/size]
                                                                                                                                                           [size=150] -Thomas Paine[/size]

princesmith

I work on an air Force Base, So it is a little different reporting things that are not totally crucial. They do not really care to come and investigate things like that.I am kind of a pussy, so I try to avoid confrontation that is why I am exploring the note route.

McQ

Quote from: "princesmith"I work on an air Force Base, So it is a little different reporting things that are not totally crucial. They do not really care to come and investigate things like that.I am kind of a pussy, so I try to avoid confrontation that is why I am exploring the note route.

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that princesmith's posts are a bit random, and have little or nothing to do with the topics in which they are posted?

To princesmith, are you a bot?
 :hmm:
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Velma

Quote from: "McQ"
Quote from: "princesmith"I work on an air Force Base, So it is a little different reporting things that are not totally crucial. They do not really care to come and investigate things like that.I am kind of a pussy, so I try to avoid confrontation that is why I am exploring the note route.

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that princesmith's posts are a bit random, and have little or nothing to do with the topics in which they are posted?

Spammer - check the sig.  Some of them are sneaky.  I've seen spammers hide spam links as punctuation using the url tag.
Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of the astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy.~Carl Sagan

McQ

Quote from: "Velma"
Quote from: "McQ"

Spammer - check the sig.  Some of them are sneaky.  I've seen spammers hide spam links as punctuation using the url tag.

Yep, you're right. Spammer. Time for it to go bye-bye!
Thanks!
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

tetsuo29

If you like my comments, please visit my blogs:
Atheist Songs
Freethought Videos
--
My Facebook Profile