News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Atheist Video

Started by McQ, January 11, 2007, 12:34:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McQ

Found on YouTube. It's not too bad. At least let's us know we're in good company (for the most part).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdVucvo-kDU
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

donkeyhoty

that was good, but did it really need Seth Green and Dave Matthews?  I'm sure there were two better atheist/agnostics to go with.  Maybe the creator was dumbing it down a little bit for the popular crowd.
"Feminism encourages women to leave their husbands, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism and become lesbians."  - Pat Robertson

ImpaledSkier

Good vidoe I thought. I think Seth Green and Dave Matthews were good additions, especially dave matthews since everyone my age knows him probably more than they want to.

Anyways, I watched a couple of the replies to that video "Re: Athiest" I'm pretty sure they missed the point completely. It was embarassing to watch.
"Heaven's not a place that you go when you die, it's that moment in life when you actually feel alive. So live for the moment." -The Spill Canvas

donkeyhoty

here's a quick list of some additions that would've been better than Scott Evil and Dave "my music sucks" Matthews:

actors, comedians:  David Cross, Adam Carolla, Ricky Gervais, John Malkovich

musicians:  Trent Reznor, David Gilmour, Frank Zappa, Robert Smith, Maynard James Keenan, even Brian Eno would've been a better choice.

and yes the responses to the video were poor, at best.
"Feminism encourages women to leave their husbands, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism and become lesbians."  - Pat Robertson

Whitney

I saw that video a while back...this one is actually a remake that added in some more people.  I can't remember who I told him to add; but that I suggested someone and the director e-mailed me back about why that person wasn't included but that others had suggested the addition as well.  (I think his reason was time restriction for how long a video could be on you tube)

Donkey, you should send the list to him so that if he makes another one they can be added.