News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Re: Hello

Started by curiosityandthecat, May 07, 2009, 04:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SnowLeopard86

How are you all. Sadly I have been banned for a while from Dawkins forum for being to heavy handed with a creationist  :(  :lol:

I am from Aberdeen in Scotland. Anyone here that I know? hello to all thosethat I don't  :cat:

curiosityandthecat

Well, just remember that this is the Happy Atheist Forum, and you're more than welcome.  ;)
-Curio

rlrose328

Welcome!  And good for you for getting heavy-handed.  Sometimes... SOMEtimes, it's necessary.  We try not to go there here, though.  :-)
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!

Tom62

Welcome to the forum. We normally don't ban people here unless there is a very good reason for it (like spamming, trolling or insulting other forum members). Feel free to attack the silly ideas of those creationists, but stay polite and remain happy  ;)  .
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Whitney

Hey snow, welcome to the forum.  You can be as heavy handed with the creationists as you like as long as you don't result to personal insults or are otherwise uncivil in your giving them a dose of reality.  :D

SallyMutant

OOO, how can anyone ban someone who uses the friendly kitty smilie? Looking forward to your posts.

:cat:
There's nothing wrong with ambivalence--is there?