News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

TheTruthOnGod.com - What do you think?

Started by ToG, December 23, 2006, 05:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToG

Hello!

Ive been angered at the Christians ideas that are infecting seemingly EVERYONE I know.
So much so that I created a website about it. www.thetruthongod.com.

I'd like to see what this community has to say on my articles so far (theres only two cause its been up for about 1 week). Im hoping this site will become quite a big player in the next few years, it would be very interesting to see some response from an atheist community rather than bashing from a christian one.

Thanks!

McQ

Quote from: "ToG"Hello!

Ive been angered at the Christians ideas that are infecting seemingly EVERYONE I know.
So much so that I created a website about it. www.thetruthongod.com.

I'd like to see what this community has to say on my articles so far (theres only two cause its been up for about 1 week). Im hoping this site will become quite a big player in the next few years, it would be very interesting to see some response from an atheist community rather than bashing from a christian one.

Thanks!

Welcome ToG. I really only skimmed the articles, so I won't give any feedback yet. However you pretty much lost me on the main page with the comparison of god to Hitler. I think that's a rather lame comparison to do. It's overdone in the US, and I'm kind of weary seeing it everywhere.

For now, that's my only feedback. The site at least loads quickly and is fairly easy to navigate.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

ToG

Hey

Yeah another guy told me to take it off. I cant really think what else to put on the homepage though :/

Any ideas? I want something that will make people read on, its kinda' hard to achieve i guess

Thanks

Whitney

Hi ToG and welcome.  I agree that taking the Hitler comparison off the main page is a good idea...you won't get much theist readership if you compare their God to Hitler right off the bat.  Maybe starting off with something along the lines of pointing out how odd it is that most people end up following the predomninat belief system of their region/childhood would be a better way to draw people into wanting to read more?

I've been away from the forum for a few days and need to read over all the other posts I missed, I'll look at the rest of your site when I have the time later and give you some feedback.