News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Chicago, IL Get Together

Started by Maverick9092, March 17, 2009, 05:09:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maverick9092

Hi, I'm from the Chicagoland area, and I am wondering if anyone would want to get together.

I'm a devout Christian, but I would love to get together with atheists and discuss things.  We could even go to a church service at my church if you would be willing.   :)

Post back if interested.

Sheeplauncher

Well im in chicago but i steer away from churches :D

skurry

Trying to convert people? Perhaps you would like to corner an lesser studied atheist in a "discussion" so as to make your argument seem more plausible in front of your groups? Either way, I think your fishing in the wrong place.

Sheeplauncher

well i was going to say something like that if he came back but i guess you scared him away ahaha

Will

Quote from: "Maverick9092"Hi, I'm from the Chicagoland area, and I am wondering if anyone would want to get together.

I'm a devout Christian, but I would love to get together with atheists and discuss things.  We could even go to a church service at my church if you would be willing.   :)

Post back if interested.
Maybe we should discuss things here on the forum for a while and get to know you before arranging a get-together. 12 posts only really gives us the smallest window into who maverick9092 is.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

Whitney

I moved this thread out of the events/activism area since it was posted by a christian who is obviously no longer interested in a meeting (nor would I suggest meeting him since we don't know nothing about him).  If anyone wants to arranged a meetup in Chicago, start a new thread in the appropriate section.

topic locked