News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Greetings!

Started by newblueradio, February 10, 2009, 10:51:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

newblueradio

My name is Blue, and I'm from central Kentucky, where we just learned to survive an ice storm with no power, heat or sanity!
I look forward to getting to know you all.  If anyone cares, I just recently started a youtube radio broadcast.  It only has one video as yet (account's only 4 days old), but I discuss things that matter to me and I openly and highly encourage debate.  The first topic posted is about how atheists are perceived as amoral, and that theists are somehow superior to us because their moral code is indoctrinated from birth.  Whether you agree or not, I don't mind!  I like hearing from everyone, though I might occasionally get frustrated with "the other side".  lol

Anyways, I didn't mean to turn this into an advertisement.  If you care to hear about my "Love Thy Neighbor Anyway" idea, you can find it on YouTube easily.  In the meantime, I look forward to connecting with other like-minded people, especially other de-converts like myself.  Until then, take care, and be safe.

Cheers,
Blue (the Happy Colorful Poster)

Ihateyoumike

welcome newblueradio. I think you've come to the right place. Good to have you.  :)
Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.

Will

Glad to have you here, Blue.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

McQ

Howdy, and welcome to the forum! Thanks for the intro.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

curiosityandthecat

In southeast Ohio. Lots of losses of power and patience here, too. It blew. No gods involved, though.  :D  Good to have you.
-Curio

newblueradio

Quote from: "curiosityandthecat"In southeast Ohio. Lots of losses of power and patience here, too. It blew. No gods involved, though.  :D  Good to have you.

Yes, it very much blew.  lol  I have still yet to look through all the pictures we took during that first two days, when the ice wave first tore through.  It was beautiful in all its destructive glory, encasing everything within an inch of glassy ice.  I walked through and broke off tiny branches and blades of grass, so that I could pull them loose from their frozen gloves.

And thank you to everyone for the warm welcome.