Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Tell me what you think of this:

Started by Kevin, January 10, 2009, 06:31:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Nevermind.
The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike. - Delos B. McKown

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha

SSY

I DO believe in Evolution, and about the Big Bang, I support it more than Creationism, but I don't think about the origin of the universe too much so idk.

Thats a really crappy ending. Also it seems like you just posted that for the sake of inciting people.
Quote from: "Godschild"SSY: You are fairly smart and to think I thought you were a few fries short of a happy meal.
Quote from: "Godschild"explain to them how and why you decided to be athiest and take the consequences that come along with it
Quote from: "Aedus"Unlike atheists, I'm not an angry prick

Kevin

Quote from: "SSY"I DO believe in Evolution, and about the Big Bang, I support it more than Creationism, but I don't think about the origin of the universe too much so idk.

Thats a really crappy ending. Also it seems like you just posted that for the sake of inciting people.

Yeah I know it's a crappy ending.. Lol I wrote this because I was bored at like 1am. But still.

And I do like stirring people up, well, sometimes... I just like hearing people's feedback and I actually want to hear someone refute what I say instead of me having to refute other people's whenever it comes up, so I do like saying something that is bound to piss SOMEONE off, but not everyone. Yeah, I'm weird.
The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike. - Delos B. McKown

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha