News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Jesus....gay?

Started by Big Mac, October 07, 2006, 11:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Mac

QuoteA young man, wearing nothing but a linen garment, was following Jesus. When they seized him, he fled naked, leaving his garment behind." â€" Mark 14.51,52

Dude, what the fuck?
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

Whitney

That whole part seems rather random when taken in context....why would the writer even include a part talking about one of the disciples running away naked.   The kjv verision makes it seem as though the guy just got out of the shower and had wrapped himself quickly in a cloth like we do today in a towel.  Maybe the point was to emphasize how quickly they were to deny Jesus....but, if those closests to him were so willing to reject him then how could anyone be expect to accept him over two thousand years later?

Big Mac

I guess it's like those keggers back in high school. When the cops came you didn't know anyone there and you were only there to ask for directions to the nearest Soup Kitchen or Animal Shelter where you were going to cram in some late night humanitarian aid.......I guess.

Still kind of gay. I wonder why they mention this shit in the bible....when "God Hates Fags!"?
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?