News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Hello, I'm a New

Started by thirteen31, December 31, 2008, 06:31:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thirteen31

Hello, I am from Southern Ontario, Canada. I am very new here at the time of this writing, I really don't know what to say here or what to expect. But I am open-minded and looking forward to hearing new ideas.

DennisK

There are some good discussions here.  You should enjoy.  Welcome.
"If you take a highly intelligent person and give them the best possible, elite education, then you will most likely wind up with an academic who is completely impervious to reality." -Halton Arp

Wechtlein Uns

one thing that I liked about this forum, thirteen31, is that the people are very polite. Not rude at all. I'd say that's a plus.

welcome.  :D
"What I mean when I use the term "god" represents nothing more than an interactionist view of the universe, a particularite view of time, and an ever expansive view of myself." -- Jose Luis Nunez.

thirteen31

Quote from: "Wechtlein Uns"one thing that I liked about this forum, thirteen31, is that the people are very polite. Not rude at all. I'd say that's a plus.

welcome.  :)  Rather nice for a change.