News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Creative Atheists

Started by Kylyssa, June 30, 2008, 10:30:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kylyssa

Disclaimer: If you send an email or pm or write a comment on my blog requesting more information you will receive two to four emails from Harbork.  

Hey, I've noticed the folks here are a pretty creative bunch.  I thought you might be interested in a fledgling website called Harbork.  

I've accepted an invitation to join a new website called Harbork as a writer.  Harbork will be similar to what might result if Myspace and YouTube had a bastard child together.  You can put up videos, audio, writing, and photographs as well as using Harbork as a socializing website and blog.  In addition, any content you put up will receive $1 for every 1000 views, even your profile.  

Not all of the features are up yet but the beta version is still pretty cool.  I'd also like to see some smiling godless faces at my new Internet hangout.  

If you'd like to get in on the ground floor and into the beta test, PM me with your email address and I'll send you an invitation.

Disclaimer: If you send an email or pm or write a comment on my blog requesting more information you will receive two to four emails from Harbork.  

leftyguitarjoe

Sounds very interesting. I'll have to check it out :cool: