News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

13,000 and still climbing!

Started by Tank, March 26, 2018, 01:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

zSilverPhinx!

Keep up the good work!

:cheerleader: :dance1:  :cheerleader: :dance1:  :cheerleader: :dance1:  :cheerleader: :dance1:  :cheerleader: :dance1:  :cheerleader:
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Dave

Quote from: Tank on March 26, 2018, 01:43:04 PM
zSilverPhinx!

Keep up the good work!

:cheerleader: :dance1:  :cheerleader: :dance1:  :cheerleader: :dance1:  :cheerleader: :dance1:  :cheerleader: :dance1:  :cheerleader:

Blimey!

Way to go girl!
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Tank

She's on 1,300 behind Asmo now.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

Wow, so it is! :lol:

It seems like only yesterday that I posted my introduction thread back in 2010, and I never imagined it would soar to 13000+ in the coming years! 

Hopefully not all of it was nonsense. :blahblah:

:P
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Biggus Dickus

The forum would be nothing without you dear zSP...way to go on such an impressive contribution, and thanks for being a friend to us all. 8)

:party: :party: :party: :party:

Out of all of the Brazilians we have here at HAF I can easily say you are my favorite!  ;D
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on March 26, 2018, 02:06:28 PM
The forum would be nothing without you dear zSP...way to go on such an impressive contribution, and thanks for being a friend to us all. 8)

:party: :party: :party: :party:

Out of all of the Brazilians we have here at HAF I can easily say you are my favorite!  ;D

;D  ;D  ;D

I'm sure all the other (so many other) Brazilians posting here won't be offended! :P

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

xSilverPhinx

Buddy

Congrats, here's to 13000 more!
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Rift Zone

In the last few millennia we have made the most astonishing and unexpected discoveries about the Cosmos and our place within it, explorations that are exhilarating to consider. They remind us that humans have evolved to wonder, that understanding is a joy, that knowledge is prerequisite to survival.   -Carl Sagan

xSilverPhinx

hermes2015

It just shows that quantity and quality are not mutually exclusive.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Sandra Craft

Quote from: hermes2015 on March 26, 2018, 06:53:29 PM
It just shows that quantity and quality are not mutually exclusive.

Indeed they are not.  Yay, Silver  :frolic:
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Magdalena

13073 posts! Wow!
Every single one a wonderful post...

xSilverPhinx, I'm speechless.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

:grin: Thanks guys! I try my best...most of the time. :P

I love that gif! :lol: