News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

All Things Dog

Started by xSilverPhinx, March 24, 2018, 02:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Arturo

That first post made me cry.

Why did I read it again?

Ok I didn't cry but I feel bad now.

This is one of the reasons I love doing what I do. The positive recognition and loyalty. That guy was so good to his dog that his dog waited for him every day until he himself died. If someone did that to me and I could magically see them from some version of an afterlife, I would be so grateful. I would want to do more good things.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

jumbojak

Has anybody seen the Isle of Dogs movie yet?

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Arturo

Quote from: jumbojak on May 15, 2018, 01:04:51 PM
Has anybody seen the Isle of Dogs movie yet?

Is this it?

Arturo The1  リ壱

Arturo

Arturo The1  リ壱