News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

How to be a GOOD troll???

Started by Breatharian, March 04, 2018, 03:57:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Quote from: Recusant on March 04, 2018, 09:20:11 PM
I've encountered Breatharian previously and my statements, while generalized, were informed by those encounters.

Ah.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Tank

Due to a blatant racist comment on another thread Breatharian is no longer a member of HAF.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Essie Mae

Aren't neo-nazis and their ilk people who've been fed these ideas from a young age to the point of brainwashing which is the experience of many, (but not all), Christians? Arguing against faith, or what we see as blind belief, with reason, is generally pointless because, as mentioned below, they rely on all sort of spurious arguments. Agreed, this is definitely not the forum for them and their demands and I wouldn't want to join any forums sympathetic to their cause either but I think it's vital to know what beliefs are out there especially as the right seems to be on the rise in several places in the world. I think anyone who makes a point of keeping up with national and world news has a good knowledge and can be well informed about the extreme right and their beliefs and demands.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

xSilverPhinx

A good troll is a silent troll. :grin:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Davin

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on March 07, 2018, 05:36:11 PM
A good troll is a silent troll. :grin:
I missed this when it was started, but yes, a good troll keeps to itself.

Trolling only causes harm, there is no good that comes from it that can't come from more efficient means (and let's be clear, the good that comes from trolling is not much at all, but I feel compelled by honesty and clarity to acknowledge it). Harm is inherent in the goal of trolling, there is no way around that. Dishonesty is also inherent in the goal of trolling, and that is not a good thing.

Trolls are useless wastes of everyone's time.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.