Community > Parenting Beyond Belief

Proud dad moment

(1/4) > >>

Skeptik:
So, I haven't been very active on here for a while, with law school taking most of my time these days.  Working full time, going to school until 9:00 pm and trying to find a way to still be a decent husband and dad leaves little time for leisure.

But a few months ago on my birthday, my daughter (14 years old) was looking for me a birthday card.  She couldn't find one she liked, so she bought one and modified it herself.  I had to share with you all.

And the inside.

She's an amazing kid.  Pretty bright to as it seems.

hermes2015:

--- Quote from: Skeptik on October 19, 2017, 04:24:28 AM ---So, I haven't been very active on here for a while, with law school taking most of my time these days.  Working full time, going to school until 9:00 pm and trying to find a way to still be a decent husband and dad leaves little time for leisure.

But a few months ago on my birthday, my daughter (14 years old) was looking for me a birthday card.  She couldn't find one she liked, so she bought one and modified it herself.  I had to share with you all.

And the inside.

She's an amazing kid.  Pretty bright to as it seems.

--- End quote ---

That is impressive. You should be so proud of her and that you have been such a great parent.

Sandra Craft:
^^^  I love her.

Tanksinatra:
Bloody marvellous!!!

Dave:
Yes! Another one saved from being a sheep!

Well done, Skeptic - and daughter.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version