News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

HAF Photo Challenge: Alphabet Soup

Started by Recusant, October 13, 2017, 07:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recusant

The deadline for submitting entries for this HAF photo challenge is now extended for one week.  :)
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on October 27, 2017, 10:05:05 PM
Nothing like a looming deadline to get all those procrastinators busy (hey, Father Bruno? ;) ). 

Live dangerously.  8)

That's true xSP, but don't you oftentimes work better when your neck is stretched out on the block and your attention is fused on nothing but the project on hand?

Can make life a bit interesting I say!

Anyway I just submitted my stuff today, and it would appear I've still got a week left if I wanted 8)
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Father Bruno on October 30, 2017, 07:08:58 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on October 27, 2017, 10:05:05 PM
Nothing like a looming deadline to get all those procrastinators busy (hey, Father Bruno? ;) ). 

Live dangerously.  8)

That's true xSP, but don't you oftentimes work better when your neck is stretched out on the block and your attention is fused on nothing but the project on hand?

Can make life a bit interesting I say!

Anyway I just submitted my stuff today, and it would appear I've still got a week left if I wanted 8)

Oh yeah. Too often has my head nearly rolled from the chopping block, I know the feeling! :sidesmile:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Recusant

Last call for entries. I'll be posting the poll sometime tomorrow. :)
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey