News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

FORUM UPGRADE 7 TO 8 UTC THIS EVENING.

Started by Tank, August 28, 2017, 04:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

The forum is going to have a little upgrade this evening 28th Aug 2017 7 to 8 UCT.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Dave

Quote from: Tank on August 28, 2017, 04:31:36 PM
The forum is going to have a little upgrade this evening 28th Aug 2017 7 to 8 UCT.

Wot's that in English!

Later:
OK, GMT for me then!
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

xSilverPhinx

:thumbsup:

Is anything going to change or is it to fix a few bugs here and there?
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Biggus Dickus

Great, another upgrade, another increase in my monthly bill...you people piss me off!
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Tank

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on August 28, 2017, 05:54:07 PM
:thumbsup:

Is anything going to change or is it to fix a few bugs here and there?

Whitney is doing something on her server (which host HAF) hat requires the latest version of the forum software.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Asmodean Prime

Basically, that. Also a backup or two of a system or two, just in case.

Asmodean Prime

We are back. I will need to do a little more at a later time, but this is irrelevant to the current software upgrade.

Asmodean Prime

OK, everything seems to be in working order... I'm going to bed. Also, I need like... A new shirt. Remind me to remember that tomorrow morning. After all, that's a huge chunk of what I'm home for.

Dave

Quote from: Asmodean Prime on August 28, 2017, 09:02:59 PM
OK, everything seems to be in working order... I'm going to bed. Also, I need like... A new shirt. Remind me to remember that tomorrow morning. After all, that's a huge chunk of what I'm home for.

Thanks Asmo, to you and all concerned.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Tank

xSilverPhinx

Thank you Your Grayness.  :notworthy:

:secrets1: You really need to get one of those minions of yours to perform such tasks, they only distract from your Luxembourg plans...
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Asmodean Prime

UPDATED POST AND MEMBER COUNTS

Be not alarmed - if there is less of something and more of something else on the stat counter, that's just because I did a maintenance recount. Nothing has magically appeared or disappeared, the counters just corrected themselves to what's actually here.

There will be more news later and, if I manage to decrypt my old bloody password, maybe even some pre-Big-Crunch posts.

OldGit

Thank you, O Grey One, but why did I have to get such a dreadful new avatar?  I spose it's  a software glitsch.