News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Hello hello.

Started by Salladin, June 24, 2008, 06:50:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salladin

Hello, my name's Dallas and I live in the northeastern area of Georgia. I was/am excited to find an atheist forum that I could be a part of, and I hope to have some good discussions with all of you.  There are more churches than people in my area, so it's hard to find many other atheists in my hometown.  Anyway, I hope I can be a part of this excellent community.

Thanks,

Dallas

McQ

Hello Dallas from Georgia. Welcome to the forum. Glad you found us.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Asmodean

oO(Thought Dallas was in like... Texas  :beer:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Smallville

Welcome, and glad to see another Southeasterner along for the ride. (I'm from South Carolina myself.)
Two wrongs don't make a right but three left turns will.

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." â€" Nietzsche
"Just think of the tragedy of teaching children not to doubt." - Clarence Darrow

Evolved

Welcome, welcome, Dallas.  Glad to have you aboard!
"Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense."
Chapman Cohen

afreethinker30

Quote from: "Salladin"Hello, my name's Dallas and I live in the northeastern area of Georgia. I was/am excited to find an atheist forum that I could be a part of, and I hope to have some good discussions with all of you.  There are more churches than people in my area, so it's hard to find many other atheists in my hometown.  Anyway, I hope I can be a part of this excellent community.

Thanks,

Dallas

Hello and welcome to the group.I'm in the same boat here more churches then people and all of us are damed to hell  :D  .Great to meet another free of religious binds.I think you will like the forums and group,a bunch of great people on here.

susangail

Welcome to HAF!

I can totally relate to your situation. My hometown is the little conservative bite of a fairly liberal state. This forum will help. It's been my life-line the past few months.

Happy posting!
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let the world wonder how you did it.

Whitney

Hi Dallas...welcome to the forum.