News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

For those who like time-wasting quizzes...

Started by xSilverPhinx, July 01, 2017, 02:14:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Magdalena on July 03, 2017, 08:54:39 PM
"Hi!"
Guys!
Open the door! It's me!
They told me to come to this room...
They said this is "my group."

:grin:

First tell us what philosopher you are.  And whether you brought snacks.   :popcorn:
What Kind of Philosopher are You?
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on July 03, 2017, 09:17:15 PM
"Hi!"
Guys!
Open the door! It's me!

First tell us what philosopher you are.  And whether you brought snacks.   :popcorn:
According to them, I belong with the Thomas Paine Club...and no, I didn't bring any snacks.  :(

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Arturo

Quote from: Magdalena on July 03, 2017, 10:09:13 PM
"Hi!"
Guys!
Open the door! It's me!

According to them, I belong with the Thomas Paine Club...and no, I didn't bring any snacks.  :(

I know you got weed tho
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

xSilverPhinx

It's a Paine being late to the party, isn't it Mags? :grin:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

Quote from: Arturo on July 03, 2017, 11:44:35 PM
"Hi!"
Guys!
Open the door! It's me!

I know you got weed tho
Weed? What? I don't...

...I don't know even know what that is.
I don't have any.

They just said, "Go to that room with "those people." And here I am, with the Paine family.  ;D
I don't know nothing about no weed.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Arturo

Quote from: Magdalena on July 04, 2017, 12:35:18 AM
Quote from: Arturo on July 03, 2017, 11:44:35 PM
"Hi!"
Guys!
Open the door! It's me!

I know you got weed tho
Weed? What? I don't...

...I don't know even know what that is.
I don't have any.

They just said, "Go to that room with "those people." And here I am, with the Paine family.  ;D
I don't know nothing about no weed.

Are you high right now? I think we're gonna have to search the house.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

:foottap:
Arturo!

Ask my United States Federal Witness Protection Program team leader...go ahead, ask him! Ask my Parole Officer, go ahead, ask him! I got no weed.

Arturo

Quote from: Magdalena on July 04, 2017, 01:18:03 AM
:foottap:
Arturo!

Ask my United States Federal Witness Protection Program team leader...go ahead, ask him! Ask my Parole Officer, go ahead, ask him! I got no weed.

:grin: Sorry I thought we were just playin. I still love u.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

Arturo

Arturo The1  リ壱

Sandra Craft

That's OK, to celebrate your being back I'll make a pie.  Do you like blackberry?

And funny thing, I retook the quiz and instead of giving my "patient" answers which got me Confucius,  I gave me "out of patience" answers which put me in the T. Paine club.  Still debating with myself whether this is some kind of statement or a silly glitch.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Magdalena

Magdalena

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on July 04, 2017, 03:28:33 AM

That's OK, to celebrate your being back I'll make a pie.  Do you like blackberry?

And funny thing, I retook the quiz and instead of giving my "patient" answers which got me Confucius,  I gave me "out of patience" answers which put me in the T. Paine club.  Still debating with myself whether this is some kind of statement or a silly glitch.
Does it really matter?  :smileshake:

What really matters is that (maybe) deep, deep down, you would like to be part of The T. Paine Club. I don't blame you. Looks  like a very nice group of people.  :tellmemore:

I like blackberries. Thank you.  ;D