News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Hey Mags!!

Started by Biggus Dickus, June 27, 2017, 10:39:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arturo

You're wearing the wrong clothes for being in the water.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Biggus Dickus

Speaking of asses. I feel really bad...stopped at a little sushi place in the neighborhood we frequent often last week, and I accidentally short changed the waitress. :P

Stopped by yesterday to have lunch, and the waitress came over and told me that when I was there last week I didn't leave enough cash on the table to cover the bill. She said I left a $10, but the bill was $14 and some change. I must have thought I left a $ 20...anyway she covered it for me knowing I would come back soon.

She was really sweet and Mags about it...told me she tipped herself an extra $5 dollars, so I ended up owing her $10 ;D

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Oh, you silly, silly monkey.  :smileshake:
She's obviously hiding bananas under her mattress.
Are you upset she didn't share them with you.  :therethere:

;D

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Essie Mae

Quote from: Father Bruno on June 28, 2017, 03:00:22 PM
Quote from: OldGit on June 28, 2017, 09:09:36 AM
What about Git?

Here's the link to what I found on Urban Dictionary, not very pleasant I'm afraid, especially the top definition. However, the third definition listed is pleasant mate 8)

Quotegit
By definition it's a "rotter" or a despicable person. In reality in English it's a colloquialism that affords itself to a more a luckier fellow. Much like a 'bugger' whilst the roots of the word are offensive, the actual use is endearing. A lucky 'git', a wealthy 'git' and a sodding 'git'... when used right is still a mate. A friend.

It's more positive these days.

The origins are from the word 'geat' which were a Scandinavian people living in Götaland, land of the Geats, currently within the borders of modern Sweden. The name of the Geats lives on in the Swedish counties of Västergötland and Östergötland, the Western and Eastern lands of the Geats, as well as in many toponyms.
Shut yer face you lucky git.
#git#geat#britain#england#celtic

Better than 'pregnant camel' which is what we were told when I was little. (Actually doubtful)
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on July 18, 2017, 10:16:13 PM

;D

Those are some fairly odd shaped bananas,... 8)

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on July 21, 2017, 04:10:22 PM

;D

Platanos, Father Bruno, they're probably platanos.   :fingertap:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on July 21, 2017, 09:15:29 PM

;D

You seem to be overly familiar with these type of bananas Mags, anyway why would anyone hide platanos under their mattress? :o

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on July 21, 2017, 09:18:54 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on July 21, 2017, 09:15:29 PM

;D

You seem to be overly familiar with these type of bananas Mags, anyway why would anyone hide platanos under their mattress? :o

Overly familiar!? I hang out with you all the time, how do you think I know so much about them!?  :foottap:

Why? I don't know why. You're the monkey, you tell me why.  :grin:

Arturo

Arturo The1  リ壱

Biggus Dickus

Hey Mags,

I've got a house full of Honduran's tonight as some of the wife's family is visiting, tomorrow we get up and leave for a week at the lake visiting my daughter and son in-law. Taking two car loads full.

It's about a 4.5 hour drive, and I want to leave no later than 9am, and they all agreed to get up early so we can leave about at that time, but Honduran's have a horrible sense of time...I bet it's closer to 10 or 1030 by the time we leave...and they know how they are and just laugh at both themselves and me, the poor gringo tied to his wristwatch.

Anyway I will be out of touch for the rest of the week, take care... 8)

...And those aren't platanos under the mattress.

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on July 25, 2017, 04:14:21 AM
Anyway I will be out of touch for the rest of the week, take care... 8)
Have a wonderful time! We'll be here when you get back.  ;D

Quote from: Father Bruno on July 25, 2017, 04:14:21 AM
...And those aren't platanos under the mattress.
What do you mean, "...And those aren't platanos under the mattress." ???  :notsure:
What else could it be?  :shrug:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Arturo

MAYBE IT'S A FRIED BURRITO!!!
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Biggus Dickus

Hey Mags!

I'm back!!!!!!

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.