Main Menu

Hey Mags!!

Started by Biggus Dickus, June 27, 2017, 10:39:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on November 11, 2017, 12:57:21 AM
What if?

I love this one!  :-* :-* :-* :-* Thanks xSP! ^^

As a little kid I loved to watch Scooby-Doo with my sister, in fact it was one of our favorite shows on Saturday morning. However I hadn't really thought about it before, but it was an early introduction to skeptical thinking, as the ghosts and monsters were always adults in disguise.

Thanks Scooby-Doo!

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

^^^
My little boy and I read a Scooby-Doo book the other day, he had never heard of them. As we're reading I say, "Velma is very smart, isn't she?" He said, "Yeah, but the other one is pretty." I said, "But you like science, you could talk about science with Velma." He said, "But the other one, what's her name?" I said, "Daphne Blake." He said, "Yeah, Daphne, she fashionable, pretty, and sexy!" I said, "Sexy!? What does that mean?" He said, "It means that she's dreamy."   :tellmemore:
(He's 6 years old.)

Some type of dark lord is testing me. :levitate:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on November 14, 2017, 07:17:26 PM
^^^
My little boy and I read a Scooby-Doo book the other day, he had never heard of them. As we're reading I say, "Velma is very smart, isn't she?" He said, "Yeah, but the other one is pretty." I said, "But you like science, you could talk about science with Velma." He said, "But the other one, what's her name?" I said, "Daphne Blake." He said, "Yeah, Daphne, she fashionable, pretty, and sexy!" I said, "Sexy!? What does that mean?" He said, "It means that she's dreamy."   :tellmemore:
(He's 6 years old.)

Sounds like a good kid, smart and funny...must take after his Daddy ;D

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on November 15, 2017, 04:07:22 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on November 14, 2017, 07:17:26 PM
^^^
(He's 6 years old.)

Sounds like a good kid, smart and funny...must take after his Daddy ;D

...But seriously, my kid basically said to me: "Yeah, mom, I like Velma, I can be friends with Velma, she's smart and everything, she can help me with my homework, but Daphne...I don't want to do homework with her, I just want to admire her fashion sense."  :tellmemore:

:fingertap:

~I would rather hang out with Shaggy than Fred.  :grin:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

No one

Raps 247:
I would rather hang out with Shaggy than Fred

You don't say, is it those"snacks" that Shaggy always seems to have?

Magdalena

Quote from: No one on November 15, 2017, 10:55:16 PM
Raps 247:
I would rather hang out with Shaggy than Fred

You don't say, is it those"snacks" that Shaggy always seems to have?
:lol:
Maybe.

I bet you would rather hang out with Scooby-Doo...and only with Scooby-Doo.

No one

Raps 247:
I bet you would rather hang out with Scooby-Doo...and only with Scooby-Doo.

Well, I wouldn't mind solving a mystery or two with Daphne, if you know what I am saying. 

Magdalena

Quote from: No one on November 15, 2017, 11:05:49 PM

Well, I wouldn't mind solving a mystery or two with Daphne, if you know what I am saying. 

I thought you hated everyone.
Looks like you like something similar to a human being. ~That's progress.  ;D

No one

Raps 247:
I thought you hated everyone. Looks like you like something similar to a human being.

Like, and lust, are two different animals, completely.

Magdalena

Quote from: No one on November 16, 2017, 05:25:00 PM
Raps 247:
I thought you hated everyone. Looks like you like something similar to a human being.

Well, I like, love, and lust my man, completely.
~Nothing wrong with that.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on November 16, 2017, 06:53:00 PM
Quote from: No one on November 16, 2017, 05:25:00 PM
Raps 247:

The Team of Mags and No one.

Lust vs. Like
This is Derek, I can't stand Derek, butt.....

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on November 16, 2017, 08:06:50 PM
Lust vs. Like
This is Derek, I can't stand Derek, butt.....

Mon dieu!

I can actually smell all the Axe products...The body sprays, deodorants, shower gels, face creams, and hair styling products!

No one

Raps 247

No Raps, nothing wrong with that at all.

And just for the record, I like a select few of individual persons, but it's people as a whole that I despise.

Magdalena

Quote from: No one on November 17, 2017, 05:09:28 PM
Raps 247

No Raps, nothing wrong with that at all.

And just for the record, I like a select few of individual persons, but it's people as a whole that I despise.
I think for me it's the other way around. I like people as a whole, it's a select few of individual persons I don't like. I don't "despise" anyone yet. Well, my despise for Trump and Jeff Sessions is beginning to show.~I'm embarrassed about that.  :embarrassed:

It's strange because I like senior citizens, Jeff is 70, Trump is 71 years old, but these two, they're stuck in another era, a hateful era and they can't seem to get out of it...they're dragging me and others in there. ~Not a happy place.
:felix:

Magdalena

...Anyways...
I want to share with all of you this video. It's hard to watch.
US Anti-Immigrant Policy Has Roots In Racist Eugenics | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC