News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Hello :)

Started by jariel, April 01, 2017, 03:15:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jariel

Hi!
I'm a non-believing female senior citizen who happens to live within a stone's throw of Liberty University.  Everyone in this city seems to speak a foreign language - Christianese.   This forum looks quite engaging, and I'm happy to have been approved to post here.

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Dave

Yes, welcome, Jariel.

We do our best to keep to rationalese but, I fear, do tend to drift into sillyese at times of fun.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

OldGit

Welcome, jariel.  You can relax here.

Tank

Hello jariel

Thank you for taking th time to sign up. Looking forward to getting to know you.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Recusant

Quote from: jariel on April 01, 2017, 03:15:02 AM
Hi!
I'm a non-believing female senior citizen who happens to live within a stone's throw of Liberty University.  Everyone in this city seems to speak a foreign language - Christianese.   This forum looks quite engaging, and I'm happy to have been approved to post here.

Hello and welcome to HAF, jariel. I hope that you stick around and join our discussions!

:spagwelcome:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

xSilverPhinx

Welcome to the forum jariel! :computerwave:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Biggus Dickus

hi jariel, and welcome to our forum. 8)
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Dragonia

Hi Jariel!  I'm a little late, but welcome!  :grin:
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato (?)

Icarus

I am way late at offering my welcome but here it is.....Welcome

Egad Jariel you live near Liberty Univ. ? Sheesh! That is cruel and unusual punishment.

We hope that you will participate in the forum, you will find some pretty shrewd and friendly people here.  Sometimes we say naughty words but we seldom if ever direct any such language toward our members.