News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Unpopular Opinion

Started by Pasta Chick, December 21, 2016, 06:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Quote from: Pasta Chick on December 22, 2016, 05:32:50 PM
Ketchup (and katsup) are criminally disgusting and ruin anything they touch.

Nah! The only thing for proper English fish n chips, especially with a little Worcestershire sauce stirred in!
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Velma

American football is probably the stupidest game on the planet. Baseball is a close second. Nascar isn't so hot either.
Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of the astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy.~Carl Sagan

Davin

I like animated gifs, and love to use them everywhere.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Rap music is great and should be played very loud while one is riding in a convertible car.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Tom62

Quote from: Gloucester on December 22, 2016, 05:39:02 PM

Nah! The only thing for proper English fish n chips, especially with a little Worcestershire sauce stirred in!

It is the main ingredient for the Curry Wurst sauce, the no. 1 German delicacy. 
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Pasta Chick

Quote from: Magdalena on December 22, 2016, 06:11:05 PM
Rap music is great and should be played very loud while one is riding in a convertible car.

Literally my ride:

Arturo

I only enjoy Ketchup on french fries but even then it's rare and I will substitute it with blue cheese dressing, mayo, hot sauce (preferably franks or tobasco), or malt vinegar.

Quote from: Velma on December 22, 2016, 05:40:11 PM
American football is probably the stupidest game on the planet. Baseball is a close second. Nascar isn't so hot either.
I think their fandom is bad because it's filled with physically inactive fanatics. And if you live in Michigan like me, you see a lot of Lions NFL fans get really excited and then get crushed at the end of the game or season because the team always gets ahead by a couple touchdowns then get utterly crushed.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Gloucester on December 22, 2016, 01:30:03 PM
I think you are perfectly normal, xSP!

I'm flattered. Normal is good, right?  :grin: :P

Quote from: Bad Penny II on December 22, 2016, 02:34:51 PM
Though Phinx is more interesting than that.

:blush:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

Quote from: Davin on December 22, 2016, 06:06:34 PM
I like animated gifs, and love to use them everywhere.

Quote from: Pasta Chick on December 22, 2016, 06:43:14 PM

Literally my ride:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 22, 2016, 11:53:59 AM
As far as Brazilians go, I'm apparently atypical because I don't follow football/soccer. I'm not fanatical like some people who get their favourite team symbols tattooed. I didn't watch a single game of the disaster that was the 2014 World Cup (I live in one of the cities that hosted the event and found the whole ordeal to be a huge inconvenience). I simply find the sport boring in every way. 

:headshake:

I'm weird.
Soccer:  :puke:

Asmodean

I think it's perfectly OK to eat an intelligent life form... If it tastes good and isn't like... Lethal.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Arturo

Quote from: Asmodean on December 22, 2016, 09:18:03 PM
I think it's perfectly OK to eat an intelligent life form... If it tastes good and isn't like... Lethal.

Oh man now we're talkin'! I want to eat a human brain. Slice it up like a ham and fry it like bacon like they did in Silence of the Lambs.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

Quote from: Apathy on December 22, 2016, 09:45:39 PM
Quote from: Asmodean on December 22, 2016, 09:18:03 PM

Oh man now we're talkin'! I want to eat a human brain. Slice it up like a ham and fry it like bacon like they did in Silence of the Lambs.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Bad Penny II

Oh this is great, the spirit of the season, past differences forgot, we agree yeh! We'll take a cup o' kindness yet.   I was thinking a red convertable car.

Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Bad Penny II

Quote from: Apathy on December 22, 2016, 06:48:08 PM
I only enjoy Ketchup on french fries but even then it's rare and I will substitute it with blue cheese dressing, mayo, hot sauce (preferably franks or tobasco), or malt vinegar.

This fetishisation of condiments is emblematic of the failure of the sentient life experiment.
I know I'd be happier just being a rock doing big cold circuits, warming up only occasionally.
Hamper:bunch of stuff semi edible. Grissini, does it make sense with a particular condiment?
Take my advice, don't listen to me.