News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Religious comedy memes etc.

Started by Tank, November 13, 2016, 09:06:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tank

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Dave

Ooer, Tank, only getting boxes in you posts, no pics.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Tank

I think that's because they are facebook links and they appear to stop working after a while.

No one

Tank:
I think that's because they are faceplace links and they appear to stop working after a while.

Or because making fun of the almighty is no laughing matter!

Tank

Quote from: No one on March 22, 2017, 10:29:55 PM
Tank:
I think that's because they are faceplace links and they appear to stop working after a while.

Or because making fun of the almighty is no laughing matter!
Now that would be something wouldn't it!

Biggus Dickus

This was passed out last week at a church for Ash Wednesday Mass,...a church with butt ashes is one I as Father Bruno could probably work at. 8)

Biggus Dickus

Biggus Dickus

Biggus Dickus

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant