News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Live Results

Started by Arturo, November 08, 2016, 05:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harmonie

Quote from: Steeler on November 09, 2016, 05:18:13 PMFor the record, his pussy comments mean nothing to me. He's a dude, that's the way dudes talk to other dudes.

Because men are a bunch of animals who can not control their sexual urges and thus violate women freely, and that's just a-okay, just "boys being boys"?

I hope you realize that's what you're saying. Trump's offenses (both verbal and through action) are not to be taken so lightly, and when someone does brush them off like this, I can't look past it so easily.

Icon Image by Cherubunny on Tumblr
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

Pasta Chick

Ah, I missed the bit about how all men talk about sexually assaulting women.

They don't. If you think these things are ok, congrats, you've probably contributed to the stat stating 1 in 3 US women have been sexually assaulted at least once.

When I played that tape for BF - the first time heard it - he literally choked, stated that if he heard someone say that he would beat the living shit out of them, and told me I should get my LTC.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Steeler on November 09, 2016, 05:18:13 PMFor the record, his pussy comments mean nothing to me. He's a dude, that's the way dudes talk to other dudes.

Just another "dude", hey?

Really?  :eyebrow: Some people you surround yourself with!
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Steeler

Quote from: Magdalena on November 09, 2016, 06:08:49 PM
Quote from: Steeler on November 09, 2016, 05:18:13 PM

For the record, his pussy comments mean nothing to me. He's a dude, that's the way dudes talk to other dudes.
That's fine if he is just a dumb dude  ::), but now he's our president, he represents you around the world. Are you a pussy grabbing dude...like him? Can anyone grab his wife's pussy whenever they feel like it? I can't wait to see what he'll do when he meets Queen Elizabeth II, will he bow down before the queen? Shake her hand? or grab her by the...
~Very classy and educated man you voted for.

I'm sorry I'm taking it out on you, Steeler, but you did make yourself available for this.  :-\

He said that 10 years ago. I don't think he knew he would be president then.  Mountain out of mole hill. But you're ok with the alternative? Corruption gone wild?
You can take it out on me, my feelings don't get hurt easily.

Arturo

Quote from: Pasta Chick on November 09, 2016, 06:27:00 PM
the stat stating 1 in 3 US women have been sexually assaulted at least once.

I haven't seen that stat. Can you please link a credible source?

What I have seen was that in the 2011 survey, done by the CDC, was that roughly 19% of women HAVE been raped or otherwise been contacted or in non contact sexual survivors in that 12 month period when the survey was taken. So I would believe that there is too many people out there like Trump who thinks it's manly to be sexual aggressive.

http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/ss6308a1.htm?s_cid=ss6308a1_e

EDIT: Extra link here
http://www.cdc.gov/violenceprevention/sexualviolence/datasources.html
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Arturo

Quote from: Steeler on November 09, 2016, 06:38:48 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on November 09, 2016, 06:08:49 PM

For the record, his pussy comments mean nothing to me. He's a dude, that's the way dudes talk to other dudes.
That's fine if he is just a dumb dude  ::), but now he's our president, he represents you around the world. Are you a pussy grabbing dude...like him? Can anyone grab his wife's pussy whenever they feel like it? I can't wait to see what he'll do when he meets Queen Elizabeth II, will he bow down before the queen? Shake her hand? or grab her by the...
~Very classy and educated man you voted for.

I'm sorry I'm taking it out on you, Steeler, but you did make yourself available for this.  :-\

He said that 10 years ago. I don't think he knew he would be president then.  Mountain out of mole hill. But you're ok with the alternative? Corruption gone wild?
You can take it out on me, my feelings don't get hurt easily.

I think it just shows, given what he said about Mexicans, is that he doesn't change.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Steeler

Ah, I missed the bit about how all men talk about sexually assaulting women.

They don't. If you think these things are ok, congrats, you've probably contributed to the stat stating 1 in 3 US women have been sexually assaulted at least once.

When I played that tape for BF - the first time heard it - he literally choked, stated that if he heard someone say that he would beat the living shit out of them, and told me I should get my LTC.

Now I've probably sexually assaulted someone? Really?

Ok, I know you all won't get it but there is obviously a huge disconnect between us. Whether that is due to geographics, or whatever but we just see things differently.
Believe me, I come from a very normal, respectful place, and no one I know sees this hinge way you guys do. Shit even my mother laughs at all this trump is a womanizer stuff. She's as proper as they come.

I'm often amazed at the how things are interpreted here. It doesn't align with anything I've ever been around. Maybe that's why this is such a small group idk.

I understand that most here are radically different from anyone I've ever known, but I respect your opinions.
I just wish for a little in return for us idiots.

Ecurb Noselrub

As painful as it must be, Hillary and Obama are being very classy about loss and transition of power.

Pasta Chick

Quote from: Apathy on November 09, 2016, 06:39:39 PM
the stat stating 1 in 3 US women have been sexually assaulted at least once.

I haven't seen that stat. Can you please link a credible source?

What I have seen was that in the 2011 survey, done by the CDC, was that roughly 19% of women HAVE been raped or otherwise been contacted or in non contact sexual survivors in that 12 month period when the survey was taken. So I would believe that there is too many people out there like Trump who thinks it's manly to be sexual aggressive.

http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/ss6308a1.htm?s_cid=ss6308a1_e

EDIT: Extra link here
http://www.cdc.gov/violenceprevention/sexualviolence/datasources.html

It's a working average because most statistics are highly specific, and don't always line up with each other. Actual rape is 1 in 5 women, some sources say as many as 1 in 2 women for any sexual assault (http://www.rrsonline.org/?page_id=944). Others go as high as 1 in 20 for non-rape assault but that doesn't make sense when actual rape is so much higher, and 1 in 4 girls are sexually abused before age 18 (http://www.nsvrc.org/sites/default/files/publications_nsvrc_factsheet_media-packet_statistics-about-sexual-violence_0.pdf)

And of course, all of it is grossly underreported. Nothing that has happened to me is reflected in those stats. I'd wager it's closer to every woman, but that's purely anecdotal.

MadBomr101

Yeah, when we're teenagers. Eventually we grow up and start expressing ourselves like civilized men and not hormone engorged little shitheads. Trump was pushing 60 when he made his pussy comments.

He's a buffoon.
- Bomr
I'm waiting for the movie of my life to be made.  It should cost about $7.23 and that includes the budget for special effects.

Steeler

Quote from: MadBomr101 on November 09, 2016, 07:07:33 PM

Yeah, when we're teenagers. Eventually we grow up and start expressing ourselves like civilized men and not hormone engorged little shitheads. Trump was pushing 60 when he made his pussy comments.

He's a buffoon.

Never said he wasn't. But his policy closer aligns with my likes.

Davin

Davin, we just use our words differently I suppose.
If you're not using English, then I guess we are. The fact is, that it won't be hurting just me, it will be hurting you and most of the people in the US. The only difference between you and I, is that I'm not willingly blinding myself to reality.

Quote from: Steeler
Pasta and Cats, I hear it, but I don't get the racist thing.
I haven't seen anything about his past that supports him being a racist. So what if a group endorses him. Did he contact them first asking for endorsement? I haven't seen evidence of that.
Maybe you should read what this guy Trump says. https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/4r2yxs/a_final_response_to_the_tell_me_why_trump_is/

Quote from: SteelerHillary's super predator comments are more racist than anything I've heard him say.
Sure... sure...

Quote from: SteelerSpeculate all you like about my motives for voting the anti Hillary ticket.
Doesn't matter.

Quote from: SteelerTried to be respectful one last time without getting into one of the famous word nitpicking games but oh well.
No. It's not.

Quote from: SteelerHillary is a crooked mainstream politician, tired of them.
Enjoy.
So now we have someone who is at least 4 times worse. Good work!

You don't like Hillary because she lied, so you voted for someone who almost never tells the truth. Makes sense, sure...
You don't like Hillary because she's crooked, so you voted for someone who swindles, lies, cheats people out of pay, and worked with mobsters. Yeah, that makes sense... I mean if you don't like the smell of shit, then you would put it in your nose, right?

In almost every case that people say they don't like Hillary, so they are voting for Trump, Trump is worse. To say otherwise, is an active denial of reality.

And I'm not even mad at you, because you're hurting yourself along with every other American. It doesn't do any good in the immediate future, but hopefully, in the future, you'll finally stop denying reality and start to making rational well informed decisions. It not just for my good, it's for your own good as well.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Asmodean

Quote from: Davin on November 09, 2016, 07:31:28 PM
No. It's not.
Davin and I agree... Asmos must be turning Orange, or something.  :???:

...Which reminds me about this thread about the thing, to which I was meaning to respond... Where was that again? Nevermind, have it bookmarked.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

MadBomr101

Quote from: Steeler on November 09, 2016, 07:18:07 PM
Quote from: MadBomr101 on November 09, 2016, 07:07:33 PM

He's a buffoon.

Never said he wasn't. But his policy closer aligns with my likes.

So you thought it was a good idea to hand the presidency over to a man you admit is a buffoon because you agree with his views?

You agree with the views of a buffoon?

This explains a lot about the entirety of the Trump support base and why we're now stuck with him.
- Bomr
I'm waiting for the movie of my life to be made.  It should cost about $7.23 and that includes the budget for special effects.

Steeler

You peeps don't comprehend very well. Or read what I said.
One way, your way.
Davin, your opinion is garbage to me. I'm done here.