Main Menu

Ecurb's Travels

Started by Ecurb Noselrub, July 01, 2016, 01:11:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on July 13, 2017, 02:11:43 PM
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on June 23, 2017, 01:30:40 AM
Quote from: Father Bruno on June 22, 2017, 10:22:37 PM
So I was on the forum earlier this afternoon, and I left a post here in this very thread, and now I don't see it...very strange.

Anyway, I think what I posted earlier went something like this, "Sounds like a wonderful trip you have planned Bruce, I'm very envious of you, but do hope you have a good time. Good luck trying to outdoing the Vikings, and please send me a postcard from Budapest."

(I'll PM you my address, because if I posted it here who knows what type of mail I would receive from you godless heathens)

One post card from Budapest coming up, but that's my last stop, so I'll probably be home by the time you receive it!

Hey folks, guess what I received in the mail yesterday? A post card from our friend Ecurb, not from Budapest, but from Wurzburg, Germany!

Pretty cool huh?

Looks like a lovely place doesn't it, hope he had a good time in his travels. (I would be lying if I said I wasn't jealous a bit)

I blocked out my address in fear of god know's what kind of crap I would have received in the mail from you heathens if I left it visible  ::) ;D

This is so cool.  :tellmemore:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Quote from: Arturo on July 14, 2017, 02:34:17 AM
Quote from:  Father Bruno
I blocked out my address in fear of god know's what kind of crap I would have received in the mail from you heathens if I left it visible  ::) ;D

I wonder since me and Father B live so close that if we saw eachother in the street, would we recognize each other?

(I think a Mexican Monkey wearing Priest garbs would be eye catching but idk I don't even notice my sister when we are at the gym)
:secrets1: Arturito, Father Bruno is not Mexican, not even a little bit, I think.  :notsure:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Arturo

Quote from: Magdalena on July 14, 2017, 04:17:27 AM
Quote from: Arturo on July 14, 2017, 02:34:17 AM
Quote from:  Father Bruno

I wonder since me and Father B live so close that if we saw eachother in the street, would we recognize each other?

(I think a Mexican Monkey wearing Priest garbs would be eye catching but idk I don't even notice my sister when we are at the gym)
:secrets1: Arturito, Father Bruno is not Mexican, not even a little bit, I think.  :notsure:

He said he is when I first came here...
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

xSilverPhinx

I thought he was Polish? :notsure:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Claireliontamer

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Claireliontamer on July 14, 2017, 10:56:49 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on July 14, 2017, 10:01:39 AM

Yes, I'm pretty sure he is!

I would welcome homemade dinner rolls and I'm sure yours are delicious, but my favorite homemade anything are pies. Especially apple, or blueberry, or key-lime, or strawberry, or elderberry, or rhubarb, or..... ::)
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Biggus Dickus

Yes you are both correct, I'm Polish with a enough German thrown in so I can complete common tasks ;D

Arturo, I'm sorry as I'm not sure why you thought I was Mexican, maybe cuz' I can habla some espanol, or maybe because my wife is from Honduras? 
Of course her being Honduran has resulted in my kids being half-beaners. 8) (Which is how they describe themselves, not my words... I like to refer to them with as a crazy mix of salsa and sauerkraut) 8)

Salsakrauts!

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Father Bruno on July 14, 2017, 01:03:06 PM

I would welcome homemade dinner rolls and I'm sure yours are delicious, but my favorite homemade anything are pies. Especially apple, or blueberry, or key-lime, or strawberry, or elderberry, or rhubarb, or..... ::)

How about a mixed berry pie?  Everything is in season now.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on July 14, 2017, 09:54:53 PM
Quote from: Father Bruno on July 14, 2017, 01:03:06 PM

How about a mixed berry pie?  Everything is in season now.

I would say indubitably to a mixed berry pie my dear Books, when shall we expect your visit? 8)

Arturo

Quote from: Father Bruno on July 14, 2017, 01:07:30 PM

Yes you are both correct, I'm Polish with a enough German thrown in so I can complete common tasks ;D

Arturo, I'm sorry as I'm not sure why you thought I was Mexican, maybe cuz' I can habla some espanol, or maybe because my wife is from Honduras? 
Of course her being Honduran has resulted in my kids being half-beaners. 8) (Which is how they describe themselves, not my words... I like to refer to them with as a crazy mix of salsa and sauerkraut) 8)

Salsakrauts!

I'm pretty sure you said you were Mexican. I asked Magdalena if she was Mexican (or something like that) and you brought it up that you were.

Maybe I did get it mixed up because of your wife or because your previous name had spanish in it. It wouldn't be the first time I misremembered something.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Father Bruno on July 15, 2017, 01:52:02 AM
I would say indubitably to a mixed berry pie my dear Books, when shall we expect your visit? 8)

If I say when, it's hardly unannounced is it?  Besides, I want to check with Mags and Joe and anyone else in So Cal.  I think it will be more interesting if we descend in a swarm.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Ecurb Noselrub

xSilverPhinx

^I'm not seeing any image. :(

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on July 23, 2017, 12:29:09 AM
^I'm not seeing any image. :(

Technical difficulties.  I'm working on it.  Sorry.

xSilverPhinx

I see it's a Facebook post. The issue you're having could be due to a couple of things:

- if it's one of your own, are your settings set to 'private' or 'only friends may visualise photos'?

- did you click on the image before copying the image address?

If you answered 'no' to the first and 'yes' to the second, how about downloading the image and uploading it to another image hosting service such as imgur, photobucket or tinypic? :grin: